Expired

Boots 3 for 2 No7 deal, and the £5/£3 off till-spit vouchers

Found 24th Feb 2014
I was in Boots yesterday and with my transactions I received 2 x £5 off No7 skincare/£3 off No7 make-up.

I notice the No7 is on 3 for 2 (as always!)

I know these vouchers no doubt say not to be used with any other voucher/offer but boots vouchers always tend to work with me!

So, wondering if I bought eg 3 No7 skincare £7 each = £14 (as its 3 for 2) then could used both vouchers to get a further £10 off making it £4 for the 3 products.

Makes sense to me probably best to do on the self-serve tils.

Anyone tried it yet?
Community Updates
7 Comments
isn't it one voucher per transaction though? you can try it but I doubt it would accept the second one.

wish my local boots had self scan tills to try something like this!!
sueh81

isn't it one voucher per transaction though? you can try it but I doubt … isn't it one voucher per transaction though? you can try it but I doubt it would accept the second one. wish my local boots had self scan tills to try something like this!!

Well all vouchers do say 'not to be used with any other offer/voucher' but pretty much they do always work if you scan them. Think I will give it a go anyway and if it doesnt work I will just walk away for the self-scan til!
how much do you have to spend to get the vouchers?
ellie27

Well all vouchers do say 'not to be used with any other offer/voucher' … Well all vouchers do say 'not to be used with any other offer/voucher' but pretty much they do always work if you scan them. Think I will give it a go anyway and if it doesnt work I will just walk away for the self-scan til!

let me know if it works...... x
globalgirl06

how much do you have to spend to get the vouchers?

I spent £16.50 (on a lab series product and got £11.50 back in points!!) and the £5 No7 voucher was printed out and spat out with my receipt. I did another transaction exact same as above and got another £5 No7 voucher (and another £11.50 in points!)
ellie27

I spent £16.50 (on a lab series product and got £11.50 back in points!!) a … I spent £16.50 (on a lab series product and got £11.50 back in points!!) and the £5 No7 voucher was printed out and spat out with my receipt. I did another transaction exact same as above and got another £5 No7 voucher (and another £11.50 in points!)

How did you receive so many points? Are Lab Series products on a special offer?
sam3110

How did you receive so many points? Are Lab Series products on a special … How did you receive so many points? Are Lab Series products on a special offer?

Ignore my last comment, on the wrong thread. Sorry
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions