Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Discount code request for Boots

Posted 7th Nov
Hi I don’t suppose anyone has got a discount code for boots I could possibly have please
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
What sort of Boots?
Not actual boots lol , the shop called Boots
FNF19 from the 12th - 27th Nov 10% off
Sick of damned moderators "perception" of what is offensive.

on a word written, word communication site you need CONTEXT @magicjay1986 's people! (& maybe better, more logical & rational moderation) & that's what, to a new member I am trying to put across!

Otherwise we are all p+++ing in the wind when it comes to understanding & responding in a timely manner rather than passing a thread by! ..pull your heads out of the sand.

Otherwise it looks increasingly like this site is for people who are both illiterate or have lost the use of their base language, & that's confusing!
..& you know what, with the amount of brain injury I have, I likely have to think much harder to communicate & receive info anyway, making badly written "asks" akin to pulling hens teeth!

The absurd manipulation of this site with its overly controlling manner just makes that harder!
Its not too much to ask folk to skim read their posts so it makes more sense than if they just hit "enter" regardless of what jumble of nonsense is thrown up, is it!?
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 8th Nov
Mr_Gus08/11/2019 08:03

Sick of damned moderators "perception" of what is offensive.on a word …Sick of damned moderators "perception" of what is offensive.on a word written, word communication site you need CONTEXT @magicjay1986 's people! (& maybe better, more logical & rational moderation) & that's what, to a new member I am trying to put across! Otherwise we are all p+++ing in the wind when it comes to understanding & responding in a timely manner rather than passing a thread by! ..pull your heads out of the sand.Otherwise it looks increasingly like this site is for people who are both illiterate or have lost the use of their base language, & that's confusing!..& you know what, with the amount of brain injury I have, I likely have to think much harder to communicate & receive info anyway, making badly written "asks" akin to pulling hens teeth!The absurd manipulation of this site with its overly controlling manner just makes that harder!Its not too much to ask folk to skim read their posts so it makes more sense than if they just hit "enter" regardless of what jumble of nonsense is thrown up, is it!?

We have to judge comments and cases on their own merits. I think most members would have understood the question to be about the retailer rather than the item of clothing.

Even if it wasn't clear, when that was politely clarified by the OP your comment that followed was really not necessary and it was quite rightly deleted as it was not adding anything else to the request.

Helping out members is great but beating them down after isn't acceptable. I don't want to derail this thread any longer so if you do want to discuss this feel free to drop me a message.
ellenw08/11/2019 06:16

FNF19 from the 12th - 27th Nov 10% off

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants