EXPIRED

Boots £5 skincare voucher

does anyone know if boots are still doing the £5 off skincare voucher (time delay / olay)
and how much do you have to spend to get one?

thankyou. will rep xx

7 Comments

Original Poster

pleaseee lol? xx

I know I got given 1 but that was last week,I give the voucher to my Mum,I only spent over £5 something to get it,so £5 must be the spend to get the voucher.
If noone else knows,why not give your local store a ring to see if they still handing them out.

I spent £50 yesterday and got one. They're also giving out £5 extra points vouchers to be used on the 26th or 27th.

kroozing;6878291

I spent £50 yesterday and got one. They're also giving out £5 extra p … I spent £50 yesterday and got one. They're also giving out £5 extra points vouchers to be used on the 26th or 27th.

I'd done seperate transactions,to got lots of them,gone to different tills etc.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6878350

I'd done seperate transactions,to got lots of them,gone to different … I'd done seperate transactions,to got lots of them,gone to different tills etc.

I did spend two lots of £50 though to get the £12 of points each time lol. I think I htrew the skincare vouchers away because I wouldn't use them!

kroozing;6878365

I did spend two lots of £50 though to get the £12 of points each time l … I did spend two lots of £50 though to get the £12 of points each time lol. I think I htrew the skincare vouchers away because I wouldn't use them!

Ok cool,I'd gone the way you did then,forgot about the bonusus instore ( they online at moment too )as I don't really use the vouchers myself,always give them to my Mum.

Original Poster

thansk guys repped you both xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
    2. Cat Chat76734
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions