Boots 70-75% sale start date ?!

Right guys , a lot of people are saying the 14th and 21st , I'm going with the 14th more than then the 21st because of even though it was later last year Christmas and the third Wednesday in January was different to this year and because the following years have been around the 14th. Also last year it wasn't 75% it was just 70 so maybe the same for this year to . I have asked boots and got a reply on twitter saying they couldn't tell me because it was top secret but to watch my space . This sale is always a great sale and I would recommend going to your larger boots to get more or a chance or selection. I would also say to go when it opens . if you have any information or work for boots please comment . x

7 Comments

hi im sure someone out there knows which date please let us know

Just looked back at some of my past Boots deals and on 31st January 2014 they reduced the Soap & Glory Girl O'Whirl set from £40 down to £12. I dont think its til nearer end Jan.

it was wed the 15th of jan last year its always the wed just after my daughters birthday which is tomorrow so my guess is wed

lms89

it was wed the 15th of jan last year its always the wed just after my … it was wed the 15th of jan last year its always the wed just after my daughters birthday which is tomorrow so my guess is wed

so next wed your saying

Each year it was the 3rd We'd in Jan, when the sale went live Christmas Day, last year it went live 24th of Dec and the 70% shifted forward too. Midnight 13th Jan is my bet....

I remember posting it at £12 last year.....then looked up and it was 2 years ago!! How time flies, says it was 1 yr and 10 months ago so I say last week of January. hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2

Either the 13th or 20th January- always on a Wednesday. I have been in contact with their customer service centre and am awaiting a reply. As soon as i hear back i will tell everyone~( If i remember :()
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions