Any idea when 70% off will be in Boots?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Here we go
20 Comments
Here we go
39551511-i5FRO.jpg39551511-es9A1.jpg
History suggests 3rd Wed in Jan; or 14th Jan; or 3rd Firday Jan; or any other permutation that fits.
hotukdeals.com/dis…969
So when do you think 24th or
31st
babygurlchantel12/01/2020 01:44

So when do you think 24th or31st

We will find out
Edited by: "Mum2CerysCiaran" 14th Jan
babygurlchantel12/01/2020 01:44

So when do you think 24th or31st

If will be leaked the day before hopefully... Also check the banners in store, behind the current ones they sometimes put the 70% ones and they may have a date in corner.
Is there anything left on the shelves?
JimboParrot14/01/2020 14:09

Is there anything left on the shelves?

To be fair they look emptier than previous years. I went in on boxing day and customers were fairly buying a lot... I felt like saying just wait it be 20% less. I hope its before January finishes as my birthday month and I've got double points on my account
I went today and they were filling the shelves. Plenty of stuff so far
Well if we all keep looking at our stores .we will know when it is . So keep eyes open when you go to boots .
Prob 31st like everyone saying 😝
Will this be online? My local Boots is tiny and never has anything.
Delightful9121/01/2020 19:39

It be limiter stock if online and I remember years back the website be terrible to go on when sale.
I'd just get yourself to a bigger store.
I'm thinking 31st as everyone is . I do like going to the sale but some people can be so rude.
Delightful9121/01/2020 19:39

I think they stopped doing the 70% online due to people ordering so much and so fast (well, as fast as Boots website could be at the time ) that their stock levels couldn't keep up, left customers with cancellation emails and obviously the CS were flooded with complaints.
Vic1234522/01/2020 11:52

I'm thinking 31st as everyone is . I do like going to the sale but some …I'm thinking 31st as everyone is . I do like going to the sale but some people can be so rude.

I go every year and always enjoy it but there are always a few rude ones. One woman last year had a huge Ikea bag, knelt down at the first shelf she reached and arm swiped the whole shelf into the bag! I think they were jack wills sets or something but they where £20+ sets all the same and about 20 on the shelf.

Yet today I went to b&m for the toy sale, 4 of us there all nicely walking to the toy aisle having a laugh and pointing out bargains to the rest of us. If only it was like that everywhere
vicstar11524/01/2020 20:55

I go every year and always enjoy it but there are always a few rude ones. …I go every year and always enjoy it but there are always a few rude ones. One woman last year had a huge Ikea bag, knelt down at the first shelf she reached and arm swiped the whole shelf into the bag! I think they were jack wills sets or something but they where £20+ sets all the same and about 20 on the shelf. Yet today I went to b&m for the toy sale, 4 of us there all nicely walking to the toy aisle having a laugh and pointing out bargains to the rest of us. If only it was like that everywhere

That's nothing, they take trolleys into the one I'm planning to go to 1st. They will even take trolleys that stock usually brought out on, staff must leave them outfor customers . I'll be prepared anyway for the hustle and bustle of it all.
Is it confirmed to be 31st of January?
Mum2CerysCiaran25/01/2020 01:20

That's nothing, they take trolleys into the one I'm planning to go to 1st. …That's nothing, they take trolleys into the one I'm planning to go to 1st. They will even take trolleys that stock usually brought out on, staff must leave them outfor customers . I'll be prepared anyway for the hustle and bustle of it all.

Wow that’s mad!! Clearly out to sell it all on. I’m glad it’s much nicer down here, but there have been quite a few bust ups with trolleys. I just don’t get why people do it
It's not been confirmed it's the 31st . But it's the best date. Sa we all get paid. So will just wait and see x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants