Boots 70% off sale 2018

Found 14th Jan
I know this is usually a hot topic every year. And I know last year it was in store only and so it will be helpful to have a few people keeping an eye on it all. And any inside information.
They did change the day last year so I think it will be up in the air again this year.
Any ideas on when it will be????

I expect this week sometime.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Morning all
Last couple of years I've asked the night before the sale if I can come into work early, they never asked us last night
I reckon it's Friday when it starts Will let you know tomorrow night
13 Comments
Has anyone found out when is the 70% off boots sale?
Does anyone know when boots 70% sale is going to be this year ? Keep hearing could be today (17th) or on Friday. Any clues guys ?
Morning all
Last couple of years I've asked the night before the sale if I can come into work early, they never asked us last night
I reckon it's Friday when it starts Will let you know tomorrow night
Thank you emmy hopefully its friday i just rang the store said it not today
emmy101 h, 37 m ago

Morning allLast couple of years I've asked the night before the sale if I …Morning allLast couple of years I've asked the night before the sale if I can come into work early, they never asked us last nightI reckon it's Friday when it starts Will let you know tomorrow night

Thanks Emmy for the heads up, looks like it could be Friday this year
emmy105 h, 53 m ago

Morning allLast couple of years I've asked the night before the sale if I …Morning allLast couple of years I've asked the night before the sale if I can come into work early, they never asked us last nightI reckon it's Friday when it starts Will let you know tomorrow night

Thanks emmy
I would think it will be friday again this year. They have some baby event starting today so wont want to clash with that. so I think Friday again.
emmy106 h, 9 m ago

thanks emmy10. That's really helpful.x
Usually money saving expert finds out but not been on the site, it was a Friday last year so I think it could be this Friday although they did have it on a Thursday few years in a row previous all I know is the stock is looking tidy in the Boots I went to today half price signs still up.
It’s on Friday 100%! My friend and her staff have been told this afternoon.
70% and only instore for xmas stock.
They have been told there is a LOT more stock than previous years across their stores.
It's on now
Shelves were empty by the time I got there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions