boots 75 % off???

anyone know when boots 75 per cent off sale starts? thanks

10 Comments

I was about to post this, it was suppose to be boxing day according to people on here?

I went to town yesterday and today and all the gifts were half price......not a lot left though

It was around the 9th online and the 14th in store i think.

Original Poster

no its still half price i went in today but was waiting for seventy five percent off Im a scrooge!

there were loads in our store..am waiting i got loads at 75% off last year..em mean this year...lol

Original Poster

yeah same here..

This was great last year I got loads of xmas pressies which I have just given out it was around the 6th or 7th. I will see if I can find out tommorrow as my work friends best mate works there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks

As I posted on the Sale site today

"Seen nothing different to what was in SALE before Xmas.

Went into Boots yesterday. Clearly plastered all over the doors and windows, "50% off all marked prices (see instore for details)". There are no details, just a FEW items with red stickers which are the 50% off ones. Most, all normal prices and total tat.

I believe most of the better sales are 3rd week in Jan when they really want to get rid of old stock. Always happens in M&S clothes, drastic reductions then"

Feel very deceived by Boots so far. I think they are the same as M&S, drastic reductions later this month

Does anyone know yet when the 75% off sale starts? can anyone help re this?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213604
    2. Sad news about Barcelona56
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039
    4. What an absolute disgrace2161

See more discussions