EXPIRED

Boots 75% off sale possibly starts Monday!!

was in boots today, looking for a bargain and for a laugh, got my mum to ask a sales assistant when the 75% off sale starts. He said 'the rumours are, it will be monday'. This isn't confirmed, but just thought i'd give a heads up to everyone. If anyone in the know could confirm this, i would be most grateful!!
wasn't sure where to put this, so it's on the deals part. sorry if wrong....
hope it helps someone - i'm back at work, so i'm sending my hubby out to see if it's true. god only knows what he'll come back with......

6 Comments

Shouldn't really post until confirmed

thanks for the heads up, think its useful information!!

whizzkid;7403897

Shouldn't really post until confirmed

Or post in misc, thanks for the heads up though :thumbsup:

they had a lot left today..but not as much as usual so i hope some nice swag :-)

i work at boots and i don't think it starts on monday. i checked out on the tickets to see when the half price on fragrance finished which is on the 12th so i think the 75% will start on the 13th jan. Last year the 75% started when the fragrance sale ended so i think it def starts on 13th.

Original Poster

thanks all for your comments - still new to this posting business - all advice taken on board. will now expire. thanks to shanz172000 for sort of confirming when it will start.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmeticians79
    2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions