Boots 90% off sale!

Posted 26th Jan
Hi guys, so I’ve heard that boots will supposedly be having a 90% off sale and has done previous years but I was wondering if anyone knew when this was and what to usually expect from the sale.

thanks in advance
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
It go to 70% rumours are it's next Friday. Any further reductions after that be things like gift wrap, gift tags... To be fair a lot of folk been buying up at 50% off.

I hope it's January anyway, be good to get it over done with before next weekend.
I went to a big Boots today and they didn’t have much left, significantly less than last year this time. Not sure if they have more stuff in storage.
Thanks for the heads up I’ve never been to any boots sales so was intrigued to know what the 70-90% holds!
Downtownmonkey26/01/2020 19:30

I went to a big Boots today and they didn’t have much left, significantly l …I went to a big Boots today and they didn’t have much left, significantly less than last year this time. Not sure if they have more stuff in storage.

I was in Boots at Cribbs Causeway (Bristol) yesterday, and they had aisles of sale stuff (about 50% off).
Downtownmonkey26/01/2020 19:30

I went to a big Boots today and they didn’t have much left, significantly l …I went to a big Boots today and they didn’t have much left, significantly less than last year this time. Not sure if they have more stuff in storage.

It’s because it’s been a month since Christmas and they are delaying this so called 70% off.
So you went to store to check it out like 1000s of others who may have bought some items while some left empty handed. Still great for boots to cash in
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants