Boots Advantage Card Points: Expiry Date

Found 19th Jul 2015
Do they have an expiry date?

Found an old MSE thread which states they don't but don't seem to be able to find any recent info regarding whether they do or don't.

Anyone in the know?

6 Comments

According to the information on this link (boots facebook post) the points expire after three years

en-gb.facebook.com/Boo…832

From their terms and conditions:

11. Boots will remove Boots Advantage Card points from Boots Advantage Card accounts that haven't been used for two years or have been closed;

http://www.boots.com/en/Advantage-Card/Terms-and-Conditions/

I use Boots during the year quite a bit as I work next door to them - I know my points used to build up over a couple if years and then occasionally I'd spend them, now I tend to use the card more to my advantage (Christmas shopping days etc to boost points). I also have their app.

So long as you are using your card occasionally you should be fine - if in doubt check directly with Boots. It seems they only expire due to inactivity over a couple of years or if you close your card account.

You can also check you points online if you register on Boots.com and link your Boots Card.

ohh crap had £25 worth of points.

MR1123

ohh crap had £25 worth of points.

You should be ok so long as you've used your card in the last two years - when buying stuff etc - if in any doubt contact Boots directly and they will look into for you - they are very good at replying

Original Poster

Appreciate all the replies.

I emailed Boots and they, very kindly, re-instated my points even though it has been over 2yrs since I last used my Advantage card.

HappyShopper

Appreciate all the replies.I emailed Boots and they, very kindly, … Appreciate all the replies.I emailed Boots and they, very kindly, re-instated my points even though it has been over 2yrs since I last used my Advantage card.

That's fantastic news - I have always found their service to be very good - I have had occasions where the bonus points etc didn't go on when first using the app even though they could see I had loaded it and bought the product - they sorted it very quickly.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants