Boots - item in 50% sale in store but not on website

Posted 12th Jan
Hello all,

Quick question.
I went to boots yesterday and purchased a gift set in their half price sale, really like it, thought I would get more but cannot really go back to the store as too I’m too busy and it’s too far, anyway, went online and that gift set and ones in the range are not on sale on the website. I am planning on contacting boots to see what the deal but has anyone had this happened and did boots discount said product on their website following your query?
Thanks in advance 😁
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
It will be a different price in-store and vice versa with online prices..Maybe give CS a ring and see but I wouldn't get my hopes up..After all they don't have to honour a price found in store online .
Thanks for your answer 😁 fair enough, l just thought things would be more consistent, especially with boots. I will contact them tomorrow to see, if not, might pop into town this week to see if that set is still available and get a couple... the strange things is that is one of their Christmas set, which is why I was asking....
LillyM12/01/2020 21:45

Thanks for your answer 😁 fair enough, l just thought things would be …Thanks for your answer 😁 fair enough, l just thought things would be more consistent, especially with boots. I will contact them tomorrow to see, if not, might pop into town this week to see if that set is still available and get a couple... the strange things is that is one of their Christmas set, which is why I was asking....

You can call Customer Services and ask them nothing to lose. Your lucky there is still perfume sets left, in my town all gone now only the other gifts but I'm waiting for the 70% off before I buy anything else..Hope you find what your looking for at the price you want
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions