Boots No7 Beauty Calendar £42 Boots - Limited Stock

Posted 23rd Oct
boots No7 Beauty Calendar has just gone live for pre orders general sale on line tomorrow morning
boots.com/no7…03/

No7 BEAUTY CALENDAR Your indulgent countdown to Christmas has arrived!

WHY WE LOVE IT
After last year’s calendar sold out in record time, No7 are back with their iconic Beauty Calendar and this time it’s better than ever! Packed with 25 seriously luxe beauty and skincare heroes, it’s No7’s most generous offering yet. Don’t miss the chance to get your hands on cult products, including the legendary LABORATORIES LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum and the Intense Volume Mascara to make your countdown to Christmas truly fabulous. Plus, look out for seven Golden Tickets (worth a massive £700) hidden at random throughout the calendars – all of which are redeemable across all No7 products. Will you be one of the lucky ones?

Worth £173.50* and sold for just £42, it’s time to treat your skin to a serious overhaul this Christmas. But don’t think twice, it’s expected to sell out!

WHAT’S INCLUDED?
No7 Stay PerfectTM Amazing Eyes Pencil Black
No7 Intense Volume Mascara Black
No7 Precision Lips Pencil Nude
No7 Skin Illuminator Nude
No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner Black
No7 Airbrush Away Primer
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Day Cream
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Night Cream
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Eye Cream
No7 Instant Results Revitalising Hydrogel Eye Masks
No7 High Shine Lip Gloss Naturally Nude
No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour Midnight
No7 Powder Blusher Damson Mist
No7 Lash Impact TM Lash Serum Voucher
No7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Care
No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Cleansing Wipes
No7 Laboratories LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum
No7 Instant Results Revitalising Peel-Off Mask
No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Daily Face Polish
No7 High Shine Lip Crayon
No7 Slanted Tweezers
No7 Flawless Finish Blending Sponge
No7 Stay PerfectTM Eye Shadow Voucher
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Marrilyn23/10/2019 08:22

Too many people already listed them on ebay, that will push the price …Too many people already listed them on ebay, that will push the price down, im not gonna bother. Thanks

If I hadn't been able to by this through Boots, I wouldn't ever purchase it from eBay. I'm not going to line the pockets of some greedy shyster!
stokerej23/10/2019 12:19

It would be interesting to know the amount in the jars/tubes etc., Anyone …It would be interesting to know the amount in the jars/tubes etc., Anyone any idea?

Amazing Eyes pencil in ‘Black’ (1.1g, full-size) - RRP £7.50

Intense Volume mascara in 'Black' (7ml, full-size) - RRP £10

Flawless Finish sponge (full-size) - RRP £7

Precision Lips liner in ‘Nude’ (0.3g, full-size) - RRP £7

Lip gloss in ‘Naturally Nude’ (8ml, full-size) - RRP £9

Gel Finish nail colour in 'Midnight' (10ml, full-size) - RRP £7.50

Slanted tweezers (full-size) -RRP £8

Blusher in ‘Damson Mist’ (3g, full-size) - RRP £9

Voucher for mono eyeshadow in colour of your choice (full-size) - RRP £7

Voucher for Lash Impact lash serum (6ml, full-size) - RRP £16

Skin illuminator in ‘Nude’ (30ml, full-size) - RRP £12.50

Small eye contour brush (full-size) - RRP £10

Felt tip eyeliner (1.6g, full-size) - RRP £8

Nourishing nail & cuticle care (10ml) - RRP £6

Radiant Results wipes (15 wipes, mini) - RRP £3.75 for full-sized 30 wipes version

Laboratories serum (3ml, mini) - RRP £7.60 based on full-sized 15ml version

Airbrush Away primer (10ml, mini) - RRP £5.50 based on full-sized 30ml version

Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced eye cream (5ml, mini) - RRP £6 based on full-sized 15ml version

Instant Results Revitalising peel-off mask (10ml, mini) - RRP £1.73 based on full-sized 75ml version

High Shine lip crayon in 'Day Dreamer' (2.71g, full-size) - RRP £9

Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced day cream (25ml, mini) - RRP £12.50 based on full-sized 50ml version

Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced night cream (25ml, mini) - RRP £12.50 based on full-sized 50ml version

Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced serum (5ml, mini) - RRP £3.40 based on full-sized 50ml version

Hydrogel eye masks (6g, two sachets) - RRP £6 based on full-sized five sachet version

Radiant Results daily face polish (15ml, mini) - RRP £1.35 based on full-sized 100ml version

Just found this on Yahoo.
Seems the makeup is full size and skincare mini
Not really, think they went for about £50 last year if memory serves. Not worth the effort IMO
Boots will cancel your multiple orders as they review them for security measures.
79 Comments
Managed to get one - great deal.
Ordered thanks op 😁 forgot about getting this for the mrs this year thank god for hot uk deals 🔥🔥
royy23/10/2019 06:23

Was yours pre order I pre ordered one what do you do to get it now

No - was on the Waiting List and an email came through saying I could get it a day before it went on sale.
ThE_HUKD_CoOkIe_MoNsTeR_23/10/2019 06:33

No - was on the Waiting List and an email came through saying I could get …No - was on the Waiting List and an email came through saying I could get it a day before it went on sale.

Ok my wife was on the waiting list I'll ask her if she got the email thanks for that.
Got mine
Limit of two is a pain in the backside. Just spent two hours registering new email address’s to order 40 £1680 well spent. Will double that on eBay in a few days
Russonf23/10/2019 07:27

Limit of two is a pain in the backside. Just spent two hours registering …Limit of two is a pain in the backside. Just spent two hours registering new email address’s to order 40 £1680 well spent. Will double that on eBay in a few days

That's some dedication lol

Limit of two is a pain in the backside. Just spent two hours registering …Limit of two is a pain in the backside. Just spent two hours registering new email address’s to order 40 £1680 well spent. Will double that on eBay in a few days

Why did last years sell at a profit on ebay
Boots will cancel your multiple orders as they review them for security measures.
Not really, think they went for about £50 last year if memory serves. Not worth the effort IMO
thelatics23/10/2019 08:17

Not really, think they went for about £50 last year if memory serves. Not …Not really, think they went for about £50 last year if memory serves. Not worth the effort IMO

Too many people already listed them on ebay, that will push the price down, im not gonna bother. Thanks
thelatics23/10/2019 08:17

Not really, think they went for about £50 last year if memory serves. Not …Not really, think they went for about £50 last year if memory serves. Not worth the effort IMO

I sold for £60 last year, nice profit for little effort
Edited by: "George200191" 23rd Oct
I sold one for £60 last year on Gumtree, so collection only

Went in one day
Got one thanks
£37.80 if registered as student and 468 advantage card points with bonus voucher! Not bad going!
Marrilyn23/10/2019 08:22

Too many people already listed them on ebay, that will push the price …Too many people already listed them on ebay, that will push the price down, im not gonna bother. Thanks

If I hadn't been able to by this through Boots, I wouldn't ever purchase it from eBay. I'm not going to line the pockets of some greedy shyster!
Ordered, heat added, glad I had a look on here this morning 😘
Anyone happen to know how this compares to the M&S advent calendar? The Mrs was WELL happy with the latter last year but this seems pretty decent too.
carlos777uk23/10/2019 10:37

Anyone happen to know how this compares to the M&S advent calendar? The …Anyone happen to know how this compares to the M&S advent calendar? The Mrs was WELL happy with the latter last year but this seems pretty decent too.

More of a personal preference really, the gf had both last year and was more than happy. Has used more of the No7 products I would say
Bought one for the other half, and noticed Ralph Lauren Polo Red 125ml was less than half price so rude not to buy that as well.
Got mine this morning
Ordered. Collect tomorrow.

Thanks OP, at least the OH will get one present she likes and I'll get s few points.

Don't forget to consider registering as a business seller if not already and declare and pay all taxes on profit? #justsayin
What are the sizes of the products in the calendar? Is anything full size? I can't find out on their website...
Ordered for wife, no idea what it is but i trust HUKD posters. Thanks OP
secretmsg23/10/2019 11:06

Ordered for wife, no idea what it is but i trust HUKD posters. Thanks OP

Its worth it my Wife loves hers each year
bambamsmam23/10/2019 09:41

£37.80 if registered as student and 468 advantage card points with bonus …£37.80 if registered as student and 468 advantage card points with bonus voucher! Not bad going!

I only got 168
DaveyBoy7423/10/2019 11:13

I only got 168

Awww in the advantage card section I had to activate the offer which was 400 bonus points.. although they took actually gave me less as I should have got 568 not 468 not complaining! X
chloelhxx23/10/2019 11:04

What are the sizes of the products in the calendar? Is anything full size? …What are the sizes of the products in the calendar? Is anything full size? I can't find out on their website...

After buying I read on a reviews site that it only contained 3/4 full size products and some were vouchers you had to take to boots to get x
bambamsmam23/10/2019 11:15

Awww in the advantage card section I had to activate the offer which was …Awww in the advantage card section I had to activate the offer which was 400 bonus points.. although they took actually gave me less as I should have got 568 not 468 not complaining! X

OOOhhhh!! I did that on my phone app just before I bought it! So maybe I did?
DaveyBoy7423/10/2019 11:16

OOOhhhh!! I did that on my phone app just before I bought it! So maybe I …OOOhhhh!! I did that on my phone app just before I bought it! So maybe I did?

Well if u did it.. in the breakdown it tells you that you got 168 advantage card points then under it says 320 bonus points (something like that). I dont know why it doesn't actually give you 400 like! X
thanks i ordered mine :P these are great i got one 2 years ago, missed them the last 2 years -.-
Local crackhead shoplifters selling them & perfume on Sutton high st for a tenner.Police just walk by.
I signed up and this is the first I've heard.
BENDERHOVER23/10/2019 11:28

Local crackhead shoplifters selling them & perfume on Sutton high st for a …Local crackhead shoplifters selling them & perfume on Sutton high st for a tenner.Police just walk by.

Are they cheaper? haha
I was looking at tresseme conditioner and the site has broken
I can't get to checkout
Edited by: "mymymy" 23rd Oct
Remember folks:

Check your Boots app for a Bonus 400 points for £20 or more spend. 'Add' this before your purchase.

If you have a First Direct Visa credit card, check your Visa Offers for a 2% cashback on Boot purchases:
firstdirect.visaoffers.eu

Don't forget 2.1% TCB Cashback.
royy23/10/2019 06:41

Ok my wife was on the waiting list I'll ask her if she got the email …Ok my wife was on the waiting list I'll ask her if she got the email thanks for that.

No problem - hope your wife gets one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants