Boots sale

does anyone know when the Boots 75% off sale starts?

3 Comments

starsparkle2311;7368040

Had a look on MSE and all I found was mid Jan, maybe 14/15th.Had a look … Had a look on MSE and all I found was mid Jan, maybe 14/15th.Had a look on the Boots website yesterday and there's not much left now, don't think I'm gonna be waiting for that - or the usual website crash,lol

i'm waiting for the 75% to be instore as i have over 5000 points & you can't use them online :lol:

starsparkle2311;7368111

WOW 5000 points?!!!:w00t:My local store isn't very big, they don't tend … WOW 5000 points?!!!:w00t:My local store isn't very big, they don't tend to have many bargains left by now.Hey cheerleader, did your kids like their hamsters? My daughter loved hers:-D

yes thanks :-D after getting my 8 year old the 4 hamsters, house, surfboard & dome, ball & the bag & blanket, i ended up getting my 6 year old 3 of the new style hamsters so lots of activity in our house :lol: still waiting for my wheel that i ordered from play.com ages ago :whistling:

cheerleader;7368158

still waiting for my wheel that i ordered from play.com ages ago … still waiting for my wheel that i ordered from play.com ages ago :whistling:

Waiting for stuff from Play? Quelle surprise.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)33
    2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621
    3. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
    4. dishwasher mistake1117

See more discussions