Boots staff double discount day from Monday 13th October

Found 9th Oct 2014
Hi all heads up our staff double discount days start from Monday 13th October 2014 brilliant if you have a close friend or family member working here all branded products like ted baker , jack wills etc will be 22% off and boots own branded products like no7 and sanctuary spa will be 45% off plus still 3 for 2 fab deal me and my mom can't wait to shop hope this belps someone

20 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Moved to misc as a heads up. Thanks for sharing

Original Poster

Thankyou

Be careful, someone got the sack from a retailer recently for posting about upcoming deals. Would hate to see someone else in the same position again.

Trchnically this shouldn't have be announced to any lower than management level yet, as such this news hasn't been made public yet by Boots. To add to it there is a limit of three transactions and you must state at the checkout that you wish to use double discount

11% off seems like a weird figure for the normal staff discount (22.5% being even weirder if that figure was doubled too!).

I don't have

Thanks for ruining my life!

Original Poster

They sell ted baker and jack wills at Christmas as gift sets

I was working yesterday and was told nothing about it nor did I see any posters in the staff room about it Anyone know if it's just for a few days or the full week?

Steve Mac

Be careful, someone got the sack from a retailer recently for posting … Be careful, someone got the sack from a retailer recently for posting about upcoming deals. Would hate to see someone else in the same position again.

[ hotukdeals.com/fee…182 ]

sunny170

I was working yesterday and was told nothing about it nor did I see any … I was working yesterday and was told nothing about it nor did I see any posters in the staff room about it Anyone know if it's just for a few days or the full week?

Running for 10 days, like last year 3 uses for both staff and second user cards and not allowed to use any money off/points vouchers

shanzVIP

Running for 10 days, like last year 3 uses for both staff and second user … Running for 10 days, like last year 3 uses for both staff and second user cards and not allowed to use any money off/points vouchers

Thank you!! X)

Just did my first transaction of £450 (should of cost £900) on my partners card who works for boots and ill be doing more shopping tomorrow :-) love the double discount days.

Original Poster

I done mine today too love these days happy shopping

Is it three uses in total? Or can 3 transactions be done on the staff card AND the second user card..making it 6 uses in total?

To order things online you have to go into store and order it via the till (tip write a list and use 7 digit codes!) it's 3 transactions per staff card so secondary user 3 and staff member 3

When does this finish?

Is it off elecrical as well?

Original Poster

Finishes tomorrow

And same for Tesco staff double discount from Friday 24/10 till 26/10

How do you apply the extra discount online? It's only deducting the standard amount when I am on it. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants