Boots Valentines card. What a joke

I got my the valentines card from boots for my boyfriend with a picture of us on the front.

Opened it and the picture was ok so put it away untill Sat when I went to write it out. What a suprise i had when i opened it and it has a pic of another couple's pic inside with there names and a little poem. No sign of what I wanted to put.

Have emailed boots asking for a refund.

Was not happy.

Did this happen to anyone else that got a card from boots. Have you got my picture inside your card?

25 Comments

** awaits VB1 's feedback on the above **

I don't understand the opening post. :?

Banned

"wright"

So when you picked it up there was a picture of you 2 in it, when you opened the same card on Sunday the photo had changed?

That's well spooky.

Opened it and the picture was ok so put it away untill Sat

What a suprise i had when i opened it and it has a pic of another … What a suprise i had when i opened it and it has a pic of another couple's pic inside

Que?

greg_68;7855979

So when you picked it up there was a picture of you 2 in it, when you … So when you picked it up there was a picture of you 2 in it, when you opened the same card on Sunday the photo had changed?That's well spooky.

boothy;7855985

Que?

:thinking:

Original Poster

greg_68;7855979

So when you picked it up there was a picture of you 2 in it, when you … So when you picked it up there was a picture of you 2 in it, when you opened the same card on Sunday the photo had changed?That's well spooky.

The Picture on the outside was ok. When I opened it there was another pic inside of someone else.

muckyangel;7856014

The Picture on the outside was ok. When I opened it there was another … The Picture on the outside was ok. When I opened it there was another pic inside of someone else.

And you didn't think to check the inside before you left?

Boots probably thought the other couple were better looking so they were doing you a favour

[email protected] thread.

Although i can't believe you didn't open the card until Saturday.

Original Poster

greg_68;7856019

And you didn't think to check the inside before you left?

Got it on line when it came in the post my BF was home so just had a quick check of the pic on it

Original Poster

hassony;7856055

Boots probably thought the other couple were better looking so they were … Boots probably thought the other couple were better looking so they were doing you a favour

He was ginger and she had the biggest eye boggy ever

Boyfriend would have run a mile anyway upon receiving something tacky like that....Boots did you a favour

Original Poster

deb8z;7856077

[email protected] thread.Although i can't believe you didn't open the card until … [email protected] thread.Although i can't believe you didn't open the card until Saturday.

Got it on Thursday and he was home, got home Friday and he was home so put it away till Saturday.

Original Poster

boothy;7856104

Boyfriend would have run a mile anyway upon receiving something tacky … Boyfriend would have run a mile anyway upon receiving something tacky like that....Boots did you a favour

Well we had a good laugh in the end when i showed him.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;7856125

Shame you only have the one room to live in

I no maybe when we get a house things will be better

muckyangel;7856127

Well we had a good laugh in the end when i showed him.

so why are you upset with Boots then? they brought laughter to your house and you realised that things can be a lot worse, at least your BF isn't ginger

haha lmao

Boots making swingers cards since 2010

I'd still send it lol, my OH hasn't even bothered to open his card yet it's still in his car!! Along with his Xmas card.

This is the best thread for weeks, keep it coming.

Samwards;7856688

I'd still send it lol, my OH hasn't even bothered to open his card yet … I'd still send it lol, my OH hasn't even bothered to open his card yet it's still in his car!! Along with his Xmas card.

I think he is trying to tell you something:whistling:

arrgghhh cards with couples photo's on them.............shudders.............

Banned

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Banned

smithyp1;7855930

** awaits VB1 's feedback on the above **

Sorry been busy. VB1 - reppin teh misk since 2007.

As for the thread - its all already been said really. OP - What WERE you thinking?!?!?!?!

where is the picture of the other people? scan it in the computer i want to see lol

roses are red
violets are black
boots messed up the card
so i want my cash back
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions