Boots Vouchers/Advantage Card Points

15 replies
Found 8th Jan 2009
Just wondering what people spend these on? I have £50 vouchers and about £36 advantage card points.

I can only use 1 type of body wash because of sensitive skin, dont use perfume because of asthma, and get my shampoo from the hairdressers.

Dont want to hold on to vouchers for too long with the economy being the way it is at the moment, but at the same time I dont want to just waste them.

15 Comments

Banned

you thought about selling them, the vouchers i mean, or buying gifts for others, ide like some new perfume - lol

You could sell the vouchers.

If it's not to much hassle for you, you could use your points to pay for a perfume set or something and then take it back with no receipt - they should give you vouchers (they did with me anyway)

Otherwise, toys or clothes/baby stuff if you have kids

Electrical stuff like hairdryer, straighteners, shaver

boots sell huge selection of things lovely lindor choc half price i bought 2 boxes of the champs elysees ones as gifts for ppl 5.89 from £12.00 they look lush even from the box

I'm saving for a camera, they do pretty good deals

Original Poster

Not sure people will really be buying vouchers at the moment with all the stores going bust. I only get vouchers from online survey sites

We have a local store but its only small so not much in it, which is why I am asking for ideas. There is a bigger one opened not too far away so will head over when I pass my driving test - thats why I am looking for ideas now!

Thanks guys, keep em comin!

Banned

but some perfume and sell it on here then, orother stuff to sell on

Original Poster

choc1969;3995746

I'm saving for a camera, they do pretty good deals

Well thats what I was thinking when I started getting the vouchers for boots, but then I got a mis price on a really good camera - £12.74 instead of £134.99.

Thats why I am stuck now. Mum has a really good camera she got last christmas (panasonic lumix) and dad is getting one for his birthday - we have already bought it because he wanted a specific one he saw on the gadget show and it comes from germany!

Havent repped you because I have to spread the love :-D

Banned

what about digital photo frames for your family, or ordinary photo frames

kelly_o_fanatic;3995826

Well thats what I was thinking when I started getting the vouchers for … Well thats what I was thinking when I started getting the vouchers for boots, but then I got a mis price on a really good camera - £12.74 instead of £134.99. Thats why I am stuck now. Mum has a really good camera she got last christmas (panasonic lumix) and dad is getting one for his birthday - we have already bought it because he wanted a specific one he saw on the gadget show and it comes from germany!Havent repped you because I have to spread the love :-D

no probs sweet

mis-prices suck :x

I have about £55 in points but no rush to spend as I can't see Boots going anywhere

Can you use vouchers and points at the same time?? I dont think you can! Think it would have to be 2 separate transactions.

weekellso;3995966

Can you use vouchers and points at the same time?? I dont think you can! … Can you use vouchers and points at the same time?? I dont think you can! Think it would have to be 2 separate transactions.

That's right, stupid system by Boots, you can't put anything towards a larger purchase with your points, so if you've got £35 worth of points and you want to buy something for £35.99 it's tough, you can't use your points but you could buy something for £34.99. Why they can't change it so you can add money to it I don't know as they would probably sell more so you'll have to spend your vouchers and points on separate things.

I bought a digital camera with mine but if ur not after anything buy one and then sell it :thumbsup:

a eye test or glasses?
stock up on medicines/hayfever stuff or invest in a good electric toothbrush/straighteners..

Presents for next year?

i would pay u for your boot card email me if you want to talk susie at [email protected]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions