Boots.com

What should I do...I placed an order with boots.com on saturday morning..got the conformation order and delivery date...I rang them monday to make sure everthing was i stock and definatly was going to be delivered.The woman on phone said yes they in warehouse ready to be packed.
I then last night get an email saying order cancelled due to technical error or lack of stock.
Do you guys think I should ring and comlplain...or am I just wasting my breath?
will rep x

12 Comments

i still ring and complain. especially as you rang to check and they said the order was ready to be packed. I really hate it when that happens.

Original Poster

gemmar26;6787233

i still ring and complain. especially as you rang to check and they said … i still ring and complain. especially as you rang to check and they said the order was ready to be packed. I really hate it when that happens.

yeah im really really mad and dont want to sound like a mad woman...I know theyl just fob me off

I think its just one of those things, I doubt the woman you spoke to knew, if you feel the need to ring and complain then do so, but if its something you can pick up instore or elsewhere I wouldnt bother

call and threaten to never use them again and explain you'll be letting this site and all your friends know how much they have let you down. I did this and I was sent a £20 gift voucher and a note saying how sorry they were. I know it doesn't make up for not getting the goods you were promised, but it might just be worth a try.

ceira*freya;6787270

yeah im really really mad and dont want to sound like a mad woman...I … yeah im really really mad and dont want to sound like a mad woman...I know theyl just fob me off

They probably will fob you off but just ring them anyway and let them know how you feel. Tell them that you are not happy with the incompetence of their staff

life is too short to worry about these things...

Original Poster

Thanks everyone..just rang up and the lady said that if the items in stock it doesnt mean that they have them???!!!!! she also said that one man had placed an order of the same item and bought 24!!!! of these .shocking I only want 1 :x

ceira*freya;6787428

Thanks everyone..just rang up and the lady said that if the items in … Thanks everyone..just rang up and the lady said that if the items in stock it doesnt mean that they have them???!!!!! she also said that one man had placed an order of the same item and bought 24!!!! of these .shocking I only want 1 :x

can it be picked up instore or elsewhere?

Original Poster

4lyons09;6787512

can it be picked up instore or elsewhere?

no she said absoulutly outa stock everywhere

ceira*freya;6787550

no she said absoulutly outa stock everywhere

wasnt the go go hampster by any chance was it? Everyone is going mad for them :thinking:
If you feel the need to complain, I would, you never know they may give you a voucher or something.

Original Poster

4lyons09;6787684

wasnt the go go hampster by any chance was it? Everyone is going mad for … wasnt the go go hampster by any chance was it? Everyone is going mad for them :thinking:If you feel the need to complain, I would, you never know they may give you a voucher or something.

yeah and i have complained and she basically said tough ****

ceira*freya;6787727

yeah and i have complained and she basically said tough ****

If your not happy with that, contact head office by writing to them :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1855
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions