Borderlands 3 Epic Games free game code

Posted 9th MayEdited by:"Rarnik"
I sold a code on ebay for borderlands 3 a while ago and then received a notice that the account that had bought it was used without permission. Ebay removed evidence that I had listed the game and I never heard anymore.

If someone could try the code, you can have the game if it's still available. Probably been used already but I don't want to test it as I don't want to play it.

Here it is - K2NJF-TBSE3-EWZ46-KYSB6

There's also a code for an Echo device. - 5HWJT-6X9CH-9T665-TBJTJ-55XWR
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Just tried it on Xbox with no success, what console was it for?

Hopefully someone managed to use it and will be along shortly to thank you
Is the first code missing 5 digits? The second code says it needs the base game.
Apologies, I've got neurological 'issues' and whilst correcting my spelling mistakes and repetitions, I seem to have deleted the words Epic Games.

So code is for Epic Games. Sorry.
Rarnik09/05/2020 22:34

Apologies, I've got neurological 'issues' and whilst correcting my …Apologies, I've got neurological 'issues' and whilst correcting my spelling mistakes and repetitions, I seem to have deleted the words Epic Games.So code is for Epic Games. Sorry.

Just tried it and it works. I haven’t claimed it though as I’d rather someone claim it and enjoy your kind gesture
Edited by: "SerpentSuicide" 9th May
Didn't know I could try it and not claim it!

Whomever claims it, leave a message.

I'll check in a few days and see if it's gone and if not I'll bump this post or do a new one.
Checked on Epic and code has been used.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions