Groups

Borderlands

Just got this for the Playstation....

anyone else really enjoying it?!

Anyone with Fifa 10 add me PSN: mullery83

12 Comments

Played it yesterday on my 360 looks nice but moves a bit poorly as in unreal engine movement, just not quite right, moves like this on my mates ps3 as well, not got it for my ps3.

Fmv is stunning

Playing it on the PC with a friend, we are both level 37 and playing through it a 2nd time, the mobs start at level 32 and it's fun playing through it again but much harder.

The end is a huge let down tbh

Original Poster

I'm only as level 9 only played it last night.... Guns are overwhelming never no if i'm picking the bets one as takes me ages to compare lol...

Love the shot guns.... like the aiming too....

best game i've played ina while.... for footy fans must say fifa 10 is seemless....

Original Poster

Two questions what are th outosts for?

and it gives me a option to restskil points? what does this achieve?
    thanks

i got fifa 10

psn: fps_d0minat0r

im only online christmas, easter and summer though =(

mobter83;6759995

Two questions what are th outosts for?and it gives me a option to … Two questions what are th outosts for?and it gives me a option to restskil points? what does this achieve?thanks

You can teleport between the outposts when you do a quest at ~level 18/19

love it, the games multiplayer makes this awesome tbh, you keep your character and lose nothing unlike *cough* fable 2. It is mainly about looting the best guns you can find but it doesn't really get to be a major factor until you get to level 30+.

Alfonse;6760186

love it, the games multiplayer makes this awesome tbh, you keep your … love it, the games multiplayer makes this awesome tbh, you keep your character and lose nothing unlike *cough* fable 2. It is mainly about looting the best guns you can find but it doesn't really get to be a major factor until you get to level 30+.

I thought it became a bit too easy once you found some good weapons, I have a orange sniper rifle (~300dmg I think) that sets enemies on fire (x4) and a pistol that does 366 damage and with the gunslinger class mod I shoot pistol 77% faster, I kill mobs my level in 1 shot :?

rwm24;6760216

I thought it became a bit too easy once you found some good weapons, I … I thought it became a bit too easy once you found some good weapons, I have a orange sniper rifle (~300dmg I think) that sets enemies on fire (x4) and a pistol that does 366 damage and with the gunslinger class mod I shoot pistol 77% faster, I kill mobs my level in 1 shot :?

yeah it does have challenge issues if you grind alot on this game, but it does get harder later, but the MP is where the fun is really at and you level up very quickly in MP

Original Poster

I am level 9 as mentioned got a sniper rifle does 52 damage x 3 fire it's ok

but jsut went up against bone head and he was very hard to beat..

my top tip would be to find a shield that regens health

Original Poster

Alfonse;6760494

my top tip would be to find a shield that regens health

I want one of them....

Anyone recall level 9 times hve i kinder got the best gun for this stage...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions