Groups

Borderlands, anyone got it???

How good is it and how long does it take to complete? might get it with one o me zavvi vouchers

4 Comments

I got it. Addictive game. Single player gets a bit boring though, best to play co-op with a friend. Still very playable though. Played about 25 hours so far and still about half way through the game, and still discovering new areas. Worth it at £17.95 - £2.50 deffo.

Original Poster

krazie2004;7360556

I got it. Addictive game. Single player gets a bit boring though, best to … I got it. Addictive game. Single player gets a bit boring though, best to play co-op with a friend. Still very playable though. Played about 25 hours so far and still about half way through the game, and still discovering new areas. Worth it at £17.95 - £2.50 deffo.

12.95 -2.50 if i get it for my lappy lol

cheers m8, will prob get it then i love long games lol

its a great game, better than mw2 imo. i spent 30+ hours on this too

just dont take modded guns off other players because they are too powerful and ruin the game (they did for me)

I was wondering about the game myself.......
    But how is it to play on your own?
    Still worth it if you dont want to play multiplayer?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      2. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160

See more discussions