bored...

Found 11th Oct 2009
is anybody else bored ? the only entertainment im getting is speaking to tom and sadie on msn (which speaking to sadie isn't a bad thing but tom... thats a different matter lol) what is everybody doing then ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
85 Comments

im off to bed

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6541016

im off to bed

Night Met-Cast :thumbsup:

I'm watching the snooker..... :oops:

I'm thinking of watching "looking for eric" and eyeing up PS3 deals :w00t:

Original Poster

dmh77;6541018

I'm watching the snooker..... :oops:

who's winning ?

rehydrated;6541019

I'm thinking of watching "looking for eric" and eyeing up PS3 deals … I'm thinking of watching "looking for eric" and eyeing up PS3 deals :w00t:

whats that film like ? and go for a 360 mate :thumbsup:

danny09;6541020

who's winning ?whats that film like ? and go for a 360 mate :thumbsup:

depends which frame you are watching.... its a re-run from this afternoon... Higgins V Robertson.................. :oops:

3-3 ATM......

playing cod4 n ps3. Team deathmatch.

MSN + Music Danny

Think on the bright side, if you win World Championship Darts your life will be COMPLETE!

Original Poster

rehydrated;6541024

http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/looking_for_eric/I really fancy a … http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/looking_for_eric/I really fancy a PS3...Nothing on the 360 that I want to play :whistling:

most things are on 360 which are on ps3 the only reason to get a ps3 is for 3 reasons. 1)Killzone 2 - AWESOME!!! 2) metal gear solid online (MGO) - AWESOME!!! and 3) blu ray player lol

dmh77;6541023

depend which frame you are watching.... its a re-run from this … depend which frame you are watching.... its a re-run from this afternoon... Higgins V Robertson.................. :oops:3-3 ATM......

ah nice, i haven't got it on atm, cba to find the remote to change it either lol

Original Poster

g1bbuk;6541025

playing cod4 n ps3. Team deathmatch.

ahh such a shame mate, playing team deathmatch!!! play HQ's or H'core HQ's!!!

hdizzle;6541026

MSN + Music Danny :)Think on the bright side, if you win World … MSN + Music Danny :)Think on the bright side, if you win World Championship Darts your life will be COMPLETE!

my life will be complete man you don't understand how much it would mean to me :whistling: lol

danny09;6541030

ahh such a shame mate, playing team deathmatch!!! play HQ's or H'core … ahh such a shame mate, playing team deathmatch!!! play HQ's or H'core HQ's!!!my life will be complete man you don't understand how much it would mean to me :whistling: lol

hahaha of course! you best get some posts in ;-)

danny09;6541027

most things are on 360 which are on ps3 the only reason to get a ps3 … most things are on 360 which are on ps3 the only reason to get a ps3 is for 3 reasons. 1)Killzone 2 - AWESOME!!! 2) metal gear solid online (MGO) - AWESOME!!! and 3) blu ray player lolah nice, i haven't got it on atm, cba to find the remote to change it either lol

Thing is, there are a couple of house flies playing tag on the tv screen...

Can't quite decide which is more interesting.... :oops:

Even then, I cant help but watch the snooker.... dont get it! :thinking:

Original Poster

hdizzle;6541031

hahaha of course! you best get some posts in ;-)

lol i may do ! lol

dmh77;6541032

Thing is, there are a couple of house flies playing tag on the tv … Thing is, there are a couple of house flies playing tag on the tv screen...Can't quite decide which is more interesting.... :oops:Even then, I cant help but watch the snooker.... dont get it! :thinking:

lol bless the flies! lol yeah snooker gets addictive to watch lol!

danny09;6541033

lol i may do ! lollol bless the flies! lol yeah snooker gets addictive to … lol i may do ! lollol bless the flies! lol yeah snooker gets addictive to watch lol!

In fairness... this young Aussie guy is smoking!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dmh77;6541034

really ? i may have to put it on! bbc 1 ?

danny09;6541035

really ? i may have to put it on! bbc 1 ?

Hang on... I'll check! :thumbsup:

BBC2! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dmh77;6541038

BBC2! :thumbsup:

nice one, going on now!

Hello there

Original Poster

dmh77;6541034

OMG! 58:0 is that from break ?

Original Poster

hunchback;6541040

Hello there

alright mate

danny09;6541041

OMG! 58:0 is that from break ?

Yup!

danny09;6541042

alright mate

Bored here as well I think I will finish my last few cans! :?

Original Poster

dmh77;6541043

Yup!

he is actually destroying higgins!!!

hunchback;6541044

Bored here as well I think I will finish my last few cans! :?

good idea :thumbsup:

danny09;6541046

he is actually destroying higgins!!!good idea :thumbsup:

Lol... watch this space!!!

Watched part of it today... don't know who won though!!!

danny09;6541046

he is actually destroying higgins!!!

Down boy! x

danny09;6541046

he is actually destroying higgins!!!good idea :thumbsup:

Think I will go for that then I just needed a second opinion lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dmh77;6541049

Lol... watch this space!!! Watched part of it today... don't know who won … Lol... watch this space!!! Watched part of it today... don't know who won though!!!

128:0 in the 7th, 130:0 in the 6th, can't remember what the commentator said in the 1'st lol

Watching the IT Crowd for the millionth time and getting angry that my hangover STILL hasn't gone!!

danny09;6541053

128:0 in the 7th, 130:0 in the 6th, can't remember what the commentator … 128:0 in the 7th, 130:0 in the 6th, can't remember what the commentator said in the 1'st lol

He is goooood.... we shall see how it turns out! :-D

I can't believe I am on here at this time of night discussing snooker................... :thinking:

AND find it interesting!!! :oops:

baffledsalmon;6541058

Watching the IT Crowd for the millionth time and getting angry that my … Watching the IT Crowd for the millionth time and getting angry that my hangover STILL hasn't gone!!

Drink lots of water x

baffledsalmon;6541058

Watching the IT Crowd for the millionth time and getting angry that my … Watching the IT Crowd for the millionth time and getting angry that my hangover STILL hasn't gone!!

Have another drink and you will be fine. :thumbsup: :?

Original Poster

dmh77;6541060

He is goooood.... we shall see how it turns out! :-DI can't believe I am … He is goooood.... we shall see how it turns out! :-DI can't believe I am on here at this time of night discussing snooker................... :thinking:AND find it interesting!!! :oops:

yeah i know! lol but snooker does get quite competitive tbh.

danny09;6541063

yeah i know! lol but snooker does get quite competitive tbh.

To some of us it does.... mega money involved if you are good though!!! :-D

Original Poster

dmh77;6541065

To some of us it does.... mega money involved if you are good though!!! … To some of us it does.... mega money involved if you are good though!!! :-D

so true! MEGA ££££££££££££££'s lol

danny09;6541069

so true! MEGA ££££££££££££££'s lol

Lol... true! ;-)

Higgins is fighting back now though! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dmh77;6541075

Lol... true! ;-)Higgins is fighting back now though! :thumbsup:

for once :whistling: lol

danny09;6541077

for once :whistling: lol

:giggle: