Groups

Bored!

Far too little to do at 2:30 in the morning!!!!!!

52 Comments

Sleep?

Banned

arent you supposed to be the other account created by bg1 or kfc or whatever

cant sleep working.....; 0(

kapows;6560885

arent you supposed to be the other account created by bg1 or kfc or … arent you supposed to be the other account created by bg1 or kfc or whatever

are you actually demented ? :thumbsup:

Mate you should watch Bedtime stories with adam sandler! I jst finished it...TWAS AMAZING GID! haha

DG thoughs pics weren't for that reason!:roll::-D

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6560897

DG thoughs pics weren't for that reason!:roll::-D

lol wadda ya mean :whistling:

where is your man???? know what im saying!!!! :whistling::thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6560929

where is your man???? know what im saying!!!! :whistling::thumbsup:

Was that directed at me?! If so... at work!! He's a copper so works weird shifts but he's just finished so I'm expecting my post work update! Haha!

Banned

scotland88;6560896

are you actually demented ? :thumbsup:Mate you should watch Bedtime … are you actually demented ? :thumbsup:Mate you should watch Bedtime stories with adam sandler! I jst finished it...TWAS AMAZING GID! haha

what are you on? lol...

yeah from the news i hear this is another account they created...shes the mate bg1 has been asking about drivin lessons and first cars etc

hello guys,:thumbsup:
    so bored here at work,I'm abt to fall asleep,

baffledsalmon;6560935

Was that directed at me?! If so... at work!! He's a copper so works weird … Was that directed at me?! If so... at work!! He's a copper so works weird shifts but he's just finished so I'm expecting my post work update! Haha!

yes it was........oh thought you left him in bed or something!!!! :-D

jus came back what a night out lectures in a couple of hours what to do, stay up or a quick nap? lool

sarbjeet_;6561029

jus came back what a night out lectures in a couple of hours what to do, … jus came back what a night out lectures in a couple of hours what to do, stay up or a quick nap? lool

nasa power nap 40 mins - its all you need tbh :thumbsup:

Come and work with me ;-)

yeh and 2 hours sleep in the boring lecture sorted

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6560945

yes it was........oh thought you left him in bed or something!!!! :-D

Hahaha no no, I'd be using him as my human radiator if he were... It's so cold in this house!!! Haha!

bossyboots;6561241

get your dad to get that heating system sorted out then … get your dad to get that heating system sorted out then asap:whistling:got to ask, if you OH is a copper then why isnt he paying the deposit towards your flat instead of you dad..............and doesnt that make him feel pretty inferior?

hit the nail on the head there missus! :thumbsup:

surely daddy pays the heating bills? so why arent the radiators whacked on?

some people are just never happy!

Original Poster

You two need a life, plain and simple Just because you're insecure about your own finances, you don't need to take it out on other people. For your information, the deposit is for MY flat... My boyfriend has his own, so why would he feel inferior? We have a "heating system" (it's called central heating) but there's 5 of us in a 7 bedroomed house so even with the heating on it's very cold. Silly old women.

baffledsalmon;6563333

You two need a life, plain and simple Just because you're insecure … You two need a life, plain and simple Just because you're insecure about your own finances, you don't need to take it out on other people. For your information, the deposit is for MY flat... My boyfriend has his own, so why would he feel inferior? We have a "heating system" (it's called central heating) but there's 5 of us in a 7 bedroomed house so even with the heating on it's very cold. Silly old women.

oh ok so 23 is old?
    for your information im not insecure about my finances. i work 48 hours a week for everything that is mine. i am currently saving up for a car. when i pass my driving test and buy this car i will be overjoyed at what i have achieved. ok so it might not bother you, seeing as you run to daddy, but for me this is a huge acheivement and one i have done on my own.
    oh we also have a "heating system" called central heating. why dont you ask daddy to buy an electric blanket?

im assuming the other 'old woman' is bossyboots? i dont know her age but so what? shes got her head screwed on tighter than you ever will, and she also works for everything she has.

and youre the one who needs a life love, a one with a job where you pay your own way in life.

jellybaby22;6563439

wow why the hate ladies.........is her profile picture too pretty … wow why the hate ladies.........is her profile picture too pretty loooooooooooooool

no it all boils down to her 'look how much money i have' thread. she looks a pretty girl i wont deny that, but i dont dislike her for it. my best mate is 10 times better looking than her (no that wasnt a dig, just a point that looks dont come into how i think about people)

jellybaby22;6563532

ok was just askingif sh e bothers u that much stay out of her threads no … ok was just askingif sh e bothers u that much stay out of her threads no need for nastiness ........altho easier said than done...i kno

its ok jb i wasnt having a go at you :thumbsup:

yeah definetly easier said than done lol :w00t:

Original Poster

Well, Donna, good luck on the driving test. I'm sure you'll be happy when you pass a mere 6 years after it's actually legal. Got to go, I'm off for lunch... All paid for by Daddy, obviously ;-) If you don't like me that's fine, there's no need to talk rubbish in my threads because I am quite willing and able to do the same to you. Byeeee!

Banned

baffledsalmon;6563333

You two need a life, plain and simple Just because you're insecure … You two need a life, plain and simple Just because you're insecure about your own finances, you don't need to take it out on other people. For your information, the deposit is for MY flat... My boyfriend has his own, so why would he feel inferior? We have a "heating system" (it's called central heating) but there's 5 of us in a 7 bedroomed house so even with the heating on it's very cold. Silly old women.

wow........joined to start on BG1 now starting on the women as well

serious life choice for a coppers mrs:?

Banned

baffledsalmon;6563624

Well, Donna, good luck on the driving test. I'm sure you'll be happy when … Well, Donna, good luck on the driving test. I'm sure you'll be happy when you pass a mere 6 years after it's actually legal. Got to go, I'm off for lunch... All paid for by Daddy, obviously ;-) If you don't like me that's fine, there's no need to talk rubbish in my threads because I am quite willing and able to do the same to you. Byeeee!

wow, careful ya silver spoon dont slip, me jealous, yeah course i am my daddy buys me naff all

baffledsalmon;6563624

Well, Donna, good luck on the driving test. I'm sure you'll be happy when … Well, Donna, good luck on the driving test. I'm sure you'll be happy when you pass a mere 6 years after it's actually legal. Got to go, I'm off for lunch... All paid for by Daddy, obviously ;-) If you don't like me that's fine, there's no need to talk rubbish in my threads because I am quite willing and able to do the same to you. Byeeee!

so what if its 6 years later? i couldnt afford to do it before which im more than happy to admit, and makes passing all the more worthwhile.

does daddy know how spoilt his little princess is turning out? poor fella i actually feel sorry for him.

and do it! make my day that will :w00t:

sassie;6563733

wow, careful ya silver spoon dont slip, me jealous, yeah course i am my … wow, careful ya silver spoon dont slip, me jealous, yeah course i am my daddy buys me naff all

loooooool rep for you sass! i actually lol'ed :w00t:

baffledsalmon;6563624

But YOU talk rubbish in your threads lol. Trying to boast (and list individually what you have bought - CRINGE!) and now starting another useless look at me thread!
    Me thinks if you were a chocolate bar you would have eaten yourself long ago.

Banned

bossyboots;6564173

Yes spot on Chunky:thumbsup: No one likes a oooohhh look at what av got … Yes spot on Chunky:thumbsup: No one likes a oooohhh look at what av got that daddy bought thread...................yes if that person was 7 years old..................but someone in their twenties - pathetic.Yes one thing u are spot on about.................i am an oap - aged 39............but I left school worked very hard and bought my flat aged 21 after saving hard for my deposit............ sold it 9 years later and bought a house..................all with blood, sweat AND MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY.You will never know that feeling of achievement when u have worked hard, saved up for something and bought it.If your going to start being immature and start slaggin the people off who mocked your DADDY BUYS ME EVERYTHING thread.....................then you are going to be online for a very very long time replying to everyone.

repped:)

dorothy perkins says it all imo

There's no need for so much nastiness in this thread...what's wrong with you people?!

angelfairee;6564286

There's no need for so much nastiness in this thread...what's wrong with … There's no need for so much nastiness in this thread...what's wrong with you people?!

pmt

angelfairee;6564286

There's no need for so much nastiness in this thread...what's wrong with … There's no need for so much nastiness in this thread...what's wrong with you people?!

I think you may be mistaking nastiness with honesty!!!!

Banned

jellybaby22;6564249

oi whats wrong with dorothy perkins :oi shop there :oops:

beggars cant be choosers:-D

angelfairee;6564286

what nastiness?:? if someone dishes it out they should expect it back:thumbsup:

faevilangel;6564307

pmt

;-)

chunky;6564336

I think you may be mistaking nastiness with honesty!!!!

casparwhite;6564342

what nastiness?:? if someone dishes it out they should expect it … what nastiness?:? if someone dishes it out they should expect it back:thumbsup:

:roll:

helloooooooooo, do you like my new smiley?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/derPixie/Smiley/facepalm.gif

Banned

michelleleemoo;6564413

helloooooooooo, do you like my new smiley?

heil hitler:?

casparwhite;6564431

heil hitler:?

its a facepalm you nincompoop :roll::p

michelleleemoo;6564478

its a facepalm you nincompoop :roll::p

lol http://cdn.content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000202C7.gif

Banned

jellybaby22;6564474

i am deeply offended...........i shall join the trend now call u a … i am deeply offended...........i shall join the trend now call u a troll....report you and say i have put u on ignore....:lol:

i am aiming for every member:thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;6564478

its a facepalm you nincompoop :ll::p

looks like he's holdin his fingers under his nose impersoating a hitler tache the doing the nazi salute:thinking:

face palm:?

Charlie Scene;6564546

lol

why thank you kind sir

http://media2.sweetimsmiley.com/Assorted_gifs/beauty16.gif

casparwhite;6564558

i am aiming for every member:thumbsup:looks like he's holdin his fingers … i am aiming for every member:thumbsup:looks like he's holdin his fingers under his nose impersoating a hitler tache the doing the nazi salute:thinking:face palm:?

omg now you've said that it does! oopsydaisy :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions