Groups

bored...

god this place is boring tonight really sucks! was looking forward to coming back on here and finding an interesting misc section! What is everybody doing ? im so bored!!!!

32 Comments

Banned

i am sleeping, will speak when i wake up

im bored too - where is everyone are they all asleep or out?

getting drunkererer... listening to music.... smiling a lot with no apparent reason for doing so,,,, so assuming I am happy... if somewhat bored tooooooooooo

Original Poster

jonb2412;6601099

getting drunkererer... listening to music.... smiling a lot with no … getting drunkererer... listening to music.... smiling a lot with no apparent reason for doing so,,,, so assuming I am happy... if somewhat bored tooooooooooo

at least you are mate, i have no money for alcohol :-( damn unemployment!!!

juliesbargains;6601095

im bored too - where is everyone are they all asleep or out?

i have no idea! it sucks, there are normally quite a few people on at this time and there is nobody that i usually talk to :-( lol

danny09;6601119

at least you are mate, i have no money for alcohol :-( damn … at least you are mate, i have no money for alcohol :-( damn unemployment!!!i have no idea! it sucks, there are normally quite a few people on at this time and there is nobody that i usually talk to :-( lol

Sorry to hear that... if you are in fleetwood... i have some alcohol if you feel like a drink... very very unlikely though... sry

im off to bed!!!

night all

Original Poster

jonb2412;6601170

Sorry to hear that... if you are in fleetwood... i have some alcohol if … Sorry to hear that... if you are in fleetwood... i have some alcohol if you feel like a drink... very very unlikely though... sry

damn, thats only about 5 hours away from me :whistling: lol

Not ready yet;6601172

night all

Night

jonb2412;6601170

Sorry to hear that... if you are in fleetwood... i have some alcohol if … Sorry to hear that... if you are in fleetwood... i have some alcohol if you feel like a drink... very very unlikely though... sry

Wooo hooo free beer, am just up the road in blackpool, on my way now:p

jtx;6601196

Wooo hooo free beer, am just up the road in blackpool, on my way now:p

Should have a north west party sometime... seems like quite a few on here from blackpool preston area... that would be scarey... lol

Anyways... back to the music

Original Poster

jonb2412;6601211

Should have a north west party sometime... seems like quite a few on here … Should have a north west party sometime... seems like quite a few on here from blackpool preston area... that would be scarey... lolAnyways... back to the music

LOL, shame that im right down south :-( oh well there are a few southerners on here too southerner party lol

jonb2412;6601211

Should have a north west party sometime... seems like quite a few on here … Should have a north west party sometime... seems like quite a few on here from blackpool preston area... that would be scarey... lolAnyways... back to the music

Lol, I'm in Birmingham really:w00t:

jonb2412;6601211

:thumbsup:

Preston! :-D

I've just got back home and am still trying to recover from my hangover!! Ahhh! I'm unpacking... That's even more boring!!! x

Original Poster

jtx;6601251

Lol, I'm in Birmingham really:w00t:

somebody who is almost a southerner lol

baffledsalmon;6601260

I've just got back home and am still trying to recover from my hangover!! … I've just got back home and am still trying to recover from my hangover!! Ahhh! I'm unpacking... That's even more boring!!! x

ahh harsh, where abouts have you been ? (if your unpacking im taking you have been on holiday lol)

Nooo, not a holiday as such, just been away for a few days! Regretting not "packing light"! Although I am a girl... Pretty sure that's impossible x

Banned

i saw baffledsalmon referered to in a post somewhere tonight, what does it mean?

smoke weed

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6601280

Nooo, not a holiday as such, just been away for a few days! Regretting … Nooo, not a holiday as such, just been away for a few days! Regretting not "packing light"! Although I am a girl... Pretty sure that's impossible x

ahh i see, you have a good time ? and lol, really should of just taken the essentials if it was a few days bet your regretting that now lol x

Original Poster

montanafish;6601300

smoke weed

you 14 ?

baffledsalmon;6601260

Ahhh! I'm unpacking... That's even more boring!!! x

Just leave it in the cases, I'm sure you have plenty of other stuff you could wear:thumbsup:

danny09;6601304

ahh i see, you have a good time ? and lol, really should of just taken … ahh i see, you have a good time ? and lol, really should of just taken the essentials if it was a few days bet your regretting that now lol x

Yeah was nice thank you! Yeah, my bed is now covered with stuff which is my idea of "unpacking"! I don't think moving it from pile to pile really counts!! Perhaps I should get off here and do it!!!!!!!! Where did you go tonight? x

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6601315

Yeah was nice thank you! Yeah, my bed is now covered with stuff which is … Yeah was nice thank you! Yeah, my bed is now covered with stuff which is my idea of "unpacking"! I don't think moving it from pile to pile really counts!! Perhaps I should get off here and do it!!!!!!!! Where did you go tonight? x

nowhere :-( have no money atm as im currently unemployed :-( got a phone interview soon for a pretty big company so hopefully that goes well so i stayed in, caught up on a bit of coursework and messed about on the wii wii fit and guitar hero x

Banned

sassie;6601291

[SIZE="5"]i saw baffledsalmon referered to in a post somewhere tonight, … [SIZE="5"]i saw baffledsalmon referered to in a post somewhere tonight, what does it mean?[/SIZE]

?

Baffledsalmon doesn't mean anything... It refers to something between some friends and I! x

Banned

sassie;6601332

?

well the post may be helpful for a start;-)

Banned

baffledsalmon;6601339

Baffledsalmon doesn't mean anything... It refers to something between … Baffledsalmon doesn't mean anything... It refers to something between some friends and I! x

cant remember where thread was now, but im sure it was mentione that someone prefererred baffledsalmon, thought maybe it was a hair colour :oops:

Banned

casparwhite;6601341

well the post may be helpful for a start;-)

it was you, wasnt it?

Banned

sassie;6601351

it was you, wasnt it?

what was me......i aint no weasel:-D

Original Poster

guys and girls im off to bed bit too tired to stay up late tonight :-(

Night peoples

Banned

casparwhite;6601364

what was me......i aint no weasel:-D

it flippin well was you, cant remember what it said no, but if its a private joke sorry salmon, thought it was some scottish thing :oops:

Hi danny , nice to see u back here:thumbsup:

sorry I forgot your wee messages:oops: call it old age lol.

went out to local with OH earlier and had a 'SURPRISE' party - everything I didnt want...................the big 40 on Tuesday but flyiing out to Egypt tomoro to have nice wee holiday:-D

Now u better behave when am away ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1220
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay49
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323

See more discussions