Found 18th Oct 2009
what is happening around here people! this used to be a fun website to come on, there was always at least 1 decent thread on here, but now, there is nothing, a lot of the people who used to always be on, are hardly on anymore! is it because of the time of year ? are people out adventuring or something and are coming back soon for hibernation season?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
50 Comments

There are too many tools on the site now driving people away & certain mod's are also getting too big for there boots (thus also driving people away)

LOL - OP, the last time you got bored you were sent to the sin bin for a few days...:whistling:

:-D

yes they are all out fighting nazis and mystical entities in the search for a ancient goblet which gives the power of eternal life to those who drink from its jewel encrusted rim. (adventuring)

Banned

my first day as a registered member.........
and imagine how bored I am.........
this used to be more fun to watch from outside

ants97;6617205

yes they are all out fighting nazis and mystical entities in the search … yes they are all out fighting nazis and mystical entities in the search for a ancient goblet which gives the power of eternal life to those who drink from its jewel encrusted rim. (adventuring)

Are you trying to say that BG has gone out for a happy meal? :?

Not sure if its because of the time of year, maybe its the time of the month:whistling:

whatsinthebox??;6617209

my first day as a registered member.........and imagine how bored I … my first day as a registered member.........and imagine how bored I am.........this used to be more fun to watch from outside

60 minutes :whistling:

Original Poster

Steven, there is no point you posting here because your on my ignore list

danny09;6617246

now now...be nice....:)

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6617197

There are too many tools on the site now driving people away & certain … There are too many tools on the site now driving people away & certain mod's are also getting too big for there boots (thus also driving people away)

+1 too true

op what age are you if you don't mind me asking?

hotukdeals.com/sea…Now

Four threads in the last 9 days about being bored (and as mentioned above, you've had 'a holiday' inbetween)............. if the website don't float your boat anymore, maybe try something/where different :thumbsup:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6617268

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?user_id=173307&user_search_type=threads&sort_results_by=Thread+Start+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&advanced_search=Search+NowFour threads in the last 9 days about being bored (and as mentioned above, you've had 'a holiday' inbetween)............. if the website don't float your boat anymore, maybe try something/where different :thumbsup:

nah it does, but recently, there hasn't been any decent threads about

ChrisUK;6617197

There are too many tools on the site now driving people away & certain … There are too many tools on the site now driving people away & certain mod's are also getting too big for there boots (thus also driving people away)

:w00t: driving people away?

maybe people are just oversensitive:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ants97;6617267

18 why

danny09;6617246

[COLOR="Blue"] blasphemy[/COLOR]

ants97;6617267

[COLOR="Blue"]nosey much :?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"] blasphemy[/COLOR]

danny09;6617277

18 why

18 and you spend most of your time on a shopping site with us oldies? You should be out in the pub or hanging out in McDonald's car park or outside Spar or whatever 18-year-olds do these days :lol:

No reason I was just curious in relation to the whole com facination thing you've got going on.

ants97;6617291

No reason I was just curious in relation to the whole com facination … No reason I was just curious in relation to the whole com facination thing you've got going on.

He'll say the same.....

There is nothing going on :whistling:

danny09;6617289

how ?

[COLOR="Blue"]dunno, sounded like something Stewie would say, cheer up [/COLOR]

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"] blasphemy[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]nosey much :?[/COLOR]

cw9652;6617305

You alright stranger!! ;-)

[COLOR="Blue"]HEY! i'm not strange :x[/COLOR]

danny09;6617262

+1 too true

i got my first 2 points today for writing +1 on a thread:oops:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6617290

18 and you spend most of your time on a shopping site with us oldies? … 18 and you spend most of your time on a shopping site with us oldies? You should be out in the pub or hanging out in McDonald's car park or outside Spar or whatever 18-year-olds do these days :lol:

such thing as being unemployed atm, hense having no money, and why would i hang out side a McDonalds car park, thats just lame, as for Spar, we dont even have a Spar where i live so thats completely out of the question

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]HEY! i'm not strange :x[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]dunno, sounded like something Stewie would say, cheer up [/COLOR]

danny09;6617319

such thing as being unemployed atm, hense having no money, and why would … such thing as being unemployed atm, hense having no money, and why would i hang out side a McDonalds car park, thats just lame, as for Spar, we dont even have a Spar where i live so thats completely out of the question

That is actually a very funny line Danny ;-)

cw9652;6617327

That is actually a very funny line Danny ;-)

I thought so too. must admit it made me laugh

gemmar26;6617315

i got my first 2 points today for writing +1 on a thread:oops:

+2 woulda cost you 4 points;-)

cw9652;6617320

A bit..........Alrite!!

[COLOR="Blue"]ok maybe a lil bit [/COLOR]

danny09;6617323

LOL, know i understand will do :), haven't seen you around in a … LOL, know i understand will do :), haven't seen you around in a while?! where you been ?!

[COLOR="Blue"]lurking :-D[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]lurking :-D[/COLOR]

danny09;6617381

Lurking lol, could of popped your head in and said hi once in a while … Lurking lol, could of popped your head in and said hi once in a while :whistling: lol

[COLOR="Blue"]guilty as charged :evil:[/COLOR]

gemmar26;6617333

I thought so too. must admit it made me laugh

There you go Danny, you have created a funny thread!! http://i37.tinypic.com/2rhaiav.jpg

danny09;6617381

this used to be a fun website to come on

[COLOR="Blue"]you filthy guy![/COLOR]

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]you filthy guy![/COLOR]

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I think you'll find HUKD will see a return to form based on new and exciting features I'm bringing to the fore.

Stick with it![/COLOR]

danny09;6617381

a lot of the people who used to always be on, are hardly on anymore! is … a lot of the people who used to always be on, are hardly on anymore! is it because of the time of month

[COLOR="Blue"]kinda sexist mate[/COLOR]

danny09;6617381

are people's bits out adventuring or something and are coming back soon … are people's bits out adventuring or something and are coming back soon for hibernation season

[COLOR="Blue"]Thats rather "private" isn't it :-D[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]I think this thread is a cry for help, Danny needs to get laid![/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    2. Best renewal with sky after last offer88
    3. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage11
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay44

See more discussions