Groups

Bored, Actually Very Bored!

So bored, and tired. Cant focus on anything and i am so bored. Did i mention i was bored? Any ideas on how to stop this boredom? Will talking about boredom stop boredom? The fact i have started a thread that whole process surely means i have cured my boredom on a temporary basis doesn't it?

Come to think of it this whole boredom issue can get quite complex!

11 Comments

Read a book on boredom:thumbsup:

Original Poster

snarff;6328521

Read a book on boredom:thumbsup:

Is there one? Actually even just looking for one would stop the boredom :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6328575

To be bored is to be boring - apparently!Well thats what my dad used to … To be bored is to be boring - apparently!Well thats what my dad used to tell me.

You calling me boring? :x

Go out and paint the town red .....go annoy some friends ...throw stones at local yobbos......think of a gripping topic to discuss on here.....watch some nostalgia on youtube

Staroffurby;6328536

Is there one? Actually even just looking for one would stop the boredom … Is there one? Actually even just looking for one would stop the boredom :thumbsup:

amazon.com/Phi…179

Original Poster

nikkib123;6328611

If the caps fits :whistling:

actually they very often dont, head a little big and very oddly shaped :oops:

Original Poster

snarff;6328601

http://www.amazon.com/Philosophy-Boredom-Lars-Svendsen/dp/1861892179

Sadly i am very tempted to buy that :thumbsup:

Snarff is that you in your avvy, you look as if an early night wouldn't hurt.

greg_68;6328637

Snarff is that you in your avvy, you look as if an early night wouldn't … Snarff is that you in your avvy, you look as if an early night wouldn't hurt.

thats what caused it

Go and hugg randomers

Find the cheapest PS3 available....better than Argos ....please. You can include littlewoods etc...and you'll be a hero in this house!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions