Groups

Bored and feeling down!

anyone fancy a chat on Skype?
    my user name is same on here

26 Comments

It's Friday night.., go out!!

awww why so bored

Original Poster

I know I was looking forward to Friday after a hard week working,and now just feel like trolling my computer and sulking!

Original Poster

jellybaby22

this is probably not the place to be if your feeling down...you'll feel … this is probably not the place to be if your feeling down...you'll feel worse

i know this forum is flooded with meanies

Admin

Cheer up!!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/flipflopflail_senor.gif

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/15/a7b81f8e-2317-4b02-be4f-a164522822ed.gif

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/poledancingp1.gif
    Edited by: "juliet_bravo" 17th Sep 2010

Original Poster

Very good bravo!
    cheers mate

**** thread brah

i was hopin for a serious mental breakdown and lots of **** taking

You dont want to be on skype all night, I speak to my hubby on that cos he works away, you need to get out if you can

I can relate to exactly how you are feeling I really can - if I had Skype, I would happily exchange stories, unfortunately I dont - and the thought of being able to go out as its Friday to "enjoy" etc is just a thought of if only - the cost alone is - well prohibitive... Still, thumbs up and all that and to you!

xoxoxoxox

...err.. has no-one offered to talk to you still? lol.

reallyt must be a bad night

samwants2save

...err.. has no-one offered to talk to you still? lol. reallyt must be a … ...err.. has no-one offered to talk to you still? lol. reallyt must be a bad night

why would anyone want to waste their friday night chatting to some boring depressed teenager?

JB has u hotlinked?!

Banned

Why are you down?

You need THIS

Original Poster

DAMNOME

You need THIS

I lol'd very loud

JACKIT99

No immaturity levels are very low here...........sad very sad

i'm sad.......check again; i'm not the one on here begging randomers to chat to me on skype cos im lonely.

jellybaby22

awwww MB dont be mean :(:p

ok, if JB says so i wont be. sorry OP, it's a bit weird u wana talk to someone from here on skype. i mean come on here and have a laugh but skype is ....i dunno

anyways hope u cheer up soon

juliet_bravo

Cheer up!!

JB, You are now my most fav mod. Pls, just promise you wont PM as many wierd pics as ASB does/did. x

brb off to have an amzing night with my mates

micoo

PM'ing AF is still classed as a night in dude xXx (_;)

micoo

Hope you do better than last week.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/14/5bd59f89-b159-4f8a-9f26-7146f689fa21.gif

splatsplatsplat

Hope you do better than last week.

pmsl !

Btw op, cmon getta life !!, skype , wtf, go out and enjoy eh , even old 'bin there done it old farts' like me arnt that sad !!oO

ooops forgot to mention i am sad coz i am sitting posting on hukd on a fri night :p.................i'm past it now though !:(
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 17th Sep 2010

OP?

magicbeans

OP?

are you looking to interact with them or are you asking what it means?

if you are MB, OP means original poster

numptyj

are you looking to interact with them or are you asking what it means?if … are you looking to interact with them or are you asking what it means?if you are MB, OP means original poster

haha...thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562133
      2. Sky Fibre Max11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions