50 Comments

i amk bored and not tired too :-(

me too but munching thorntons in bed.

Banned

it's "too" hard

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;4679470

i amk bored and not tired too :-(

i hate it when im not sleepy and bored, at least if you bored and sleep you can sleep :thumbsup:
    greyparrot;4679474

me too but munching thorntons in bed.

got no choccie either :oops:
    imranmaz;4679478

it's "too" hard

i dont know onyl greyparrot can answer that, although i like toffees

I convert loads of the tv shows I'm into watching atm so I can watch them on my ipod in bed, for when I'm not that tired but bored.. thing is, I often wake up in the morning with an ipod sized indent in my forehead.

sassie;4679497

i hate it when im not sleepy and bored, at least if you bored and sleep … i hate it when im not sleepy and bored, at least if you bored and sleep you can sleep :thumbsup:got no choccie either :oops:i dont know onyl greyparrot can answer that, although i like toffees

is it me or is it quiet on here tonight?

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;4679530

I convert loads of the tv shows I'm into watching atm so I can watch them … I convert loads of the tv shows I'm into watching atm so I can watch them on my ipod in bed, for when I'm not that tired but bored.. thing is, I often wake up in the morning with an ipod sized indent in my forehead.

pmsl, mines usually chuggie stuck in my hair :w00t:
    greyparrot;4679537

is it me or is it quiet on here tonight?

yeah a few more obviously found a life :w00t:

sassie;4679497

i hate it when im not sleepy and bored, at least if you bored and sleep … i hate it when im not sleepy and bored, at least if you bored and sleep you can sleep :thumbsup:got no choccie either :oops:i dont know onyl greyparrot can answer that, although i like toffees

but i'm not sleepy..... tho i said that as i was yawning :lol:

sassie;4679543

pmsl, mines usually chuggie stuck in my hair :w00t:yeah a few more … pmsl, mines usually chuggie stuck in my hair :w00t:yeah a few more obviously found a life :w00t:

lol yeah well i cant sleep the oh is snoring lol.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;4679579

lol yeah well i cant sleep the oh is snoring lol.

whilst painting my ceiling yesterday i so wished i was in a relationship again, you have just reminded me why i dont want one, cheers big ears :thumbsup:

sassie;4679598

whilst painting my ceiling yesterday i so wished i was in a relationship … whilst painting my ceiling yesterday i so wished i was in a relationship again, you have just reminded me why i dont want one, cheers big ears :thumbsup:

lol yeah and the whiffy smells that slip out and make you near faint.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;4679612

lol yeah and the whiffy smells that slip out and make you near faint.

yes i dont need anyone for that, can manage that myself :oops:

mind it aint the same pulling the sheet over your own head - pmsl

Original Poster Banned

pmsl hello michelle

Hey guys, how long you been single sassie? its been 5 weeks for me and the novelty's wore off now:-(

sassie;4679620

yes i dont need anyone for that, can manage that myself :oops:mind it … yes i dont need anyone for that, can manage that myself :oops:mind it aint the same pulling the sheet over your own head - pmsl

you dirty girl.

greyparrot;4679672

oh god i would die then again thought i would get some naughty time with … oh god i would die then again thought i would get some naughty time with oh the other morning and my little one walked in the room and said its sunny today can we go out for a meal and then ran downstairs to the other 2 older daughters and said mummy and daddy are back in bed. i could of died.

Oh god Ive had worse happen :oops:

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4679676

Hey guys, how long you been single sassie? its been 5 weeks for me and … Hey guys, how long you been single sassie? its been 5 weeks for me and the novelty's wore off now:-(

5 years, and i still dont want to be in another one, its just to much hard work

Greyparrot My dad helped me move years ago and one of the last things was the bed, I swore I'd covered all bases, except THE base! There under the mattress was the one that got away!

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4679707

Greyparrot My dad helped me move years ago and one of the last things … Greyparrot My dad helped me move years ago and one of the last things was the bed, I swore I'd covered all bases, except THE base! There under the mattress was the one that got away!

oh they horrid things

sassie;4679698

5 years, and i still dont want to be in another one, its just to much … 5 years, and i still dont want to be in another one, its just to much hard work

Gosh must have been bad.

michelleleemoo;4679707

Greyparrot My dad helped me move years ago and one of the last things … Greyparrot My dad helped me move years ago and one of the last things was the bed, I swore I'd covered all bases, except THE base! There under the mattress was the one that got away!

lol bet you could of died.

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4679722

Gosh must have been bad.

no, just dont have enough time for me, you put kids to bed and turn round and there another big kid that wants your attenton

Banned

sassie post a pic of urself

Original Poster Banned

imranmaz;4679767

omg no, far to fugly for that :w00t:

greyparrot;4679740

lol bet you could of died.

I can honestly say I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Daughter caught me and her dad once although it was not obvious what was happening so got away with acting normal but she insisted in joining in the 'big hug'. Got a morning ban for a couple of months after that, partner was mortified

imranmaz;4679767

oh naughty boy watch yourself sas.

michelleleemoo;4679784

I can honestly say I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Daughter … I can honestly say I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Daughter caught me and her dad once although it was not obvious what was happening so got away with acting normal but she insisted in joining in the 'big hug'. Got a morning ban for a couple of months after that, partner was mortified

lol dont you just love kids.

sassie;4679756

no, just dont have enough time for me, you put kids to bed and turn round … no, just dont have enough time for me, you put kids to bed and turn round and there another big kid that wants your attenton

Part of the reason behind my split, too much take and not enough give, men ay!

Banned

sassie;4679779

omg no, far to fugly for that :w00t:

i bet ur sexy

Original Poster Banned

imranmaz;4679821

i bet ur sexy

only to those with a white stick :w00t:

Banned

imranmaz;4679821

i bet ur sexy

She is! I'm maybe the only one that HAS seen a pic of her! :thumbsup:

Banned

churchy2704;4679828

Not fair churchy! :-(

[SIZE="1"]how much did you pay??[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

churchy2704;4679828

you such a fibber, when i said i was fugly, you said "you got a nice personality" pmsl

churchy2704;4679828

yeah show us a pic of urself sas.

sassie;4679827

only to those with a white stick :w00t:

dont say that

Banned

greyparrot;4679847

yeah show us a pic of urself sas.

Think of Deidre from Corrie, add a blue rinse and you're there!

pic pic pic pic pic :-D

churchy2704;4679874

dont be silly.

michelleleemoo;4679876

pic pic pic pic pic :-D

yeah pic pic pic pic.

Original Poster Banned

churchy2704;4679874

i would say more of a blanche :w00t: Think thats her name, deidres mum i mean
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions