Groups

BORED at work ?

Banned
    if you work in a call centre like me and most good websites are blocked like facebook, myspace etc ... then a website i find passes teh time at work other than this one would be jigidi.com , give it a try but try not to get addicted =)

27 Comments

Some info please!

Banned

or maybe even do what you get paid for.....

@modoc Edit that please, some people will get into trouble at work, it's not funny IMO

Abvance;5069865

@modoc Edit that please, some people will get into trouble at work, it's … @modoc Edit that please, some people will get into trouble at work, it's not funny IMO

If they are bored at work and looking for stuff to do on the internet, then they deserve to get into trouble.

Should be sacked IMO.

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
    The Websense category "Games" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
    jigidi.com/

Original Poster Banned

i work in a call centre FOR ORANGE !!! terrible terrible crack

people on here dont half get on there high horse dont yas

Banned

i bet i could find some work for her to be done if i were her/his boss.......starting with the toilets

then the bin!

Original Poster Banned

your crack is terrible , whats all your occupations then ?

Banned

naz2k2000;5070000

your crack is terrible , whats all your occupations then ?

crack....or do you mean craic?

completely different meanings

do some work or at least learning.....

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;5070061

crack....or do you mean craic?completely different meaningsdo some work … crack....or do you mean craic?completely different meaningsdo some work or at least learning.....

no i mean crack

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];5070016

IT Tech

kool thts wot i do but at a lower level jsut for orange broadband
    any one have orange broadband and have any problems with it i could sort it from were im sat and it will give me something to do lol

Banned

naz2k2000;5070079

no i mean crack

then you make no sense:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

does were i come from

Banned

naz2k2000;5070163

does were i come from

yeah, talking out ur bum:thumbsup:

I was using omegle before (I posted it here) but then they blocked it...

casparwhite;5070061

crack....or do you mean craic?completely different meaningsdo some work … crack....or do you mean craic?completely different meaningsdo some work or at least learning.....

naz2k2000;5070079

no i mean crack

my crack runs top to bottom, and thank goodness. if it went to other way I'd be in trouble when I wanted to bump down the stairs.

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;5070224

my crack runs top to bottom, and thank goodness. if it went to other way … my crack runs top to bottom, and thank goodness. if it went to other way I'd be in trouble when I wanted to bump down the stairs.

yes you wud be in a spot of bother then haha ;-)

naz2k2000;5070092

kool thts wot i do but at a lower level jsut for orange broadband any one … kool thts wot i do but at a lower level jsut for orange broadband any one have orange broadband and have any problems with it i could sort it from were im sat and it will give me something to do lol

Heres another thread...see if you can get this sorted ;-)

]http//ww…d-/

Banned

modoc;5070262

Heres another thread...see if you can get this sorted … Heres another thread...see if you can get this sorted ;-)]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/388359/broadband-provider-orange-hijacked-/

too busy talking out of his "crack":w00t:

Hi naz2k2000, thanks for the link though I'm not a fan of puzzle games.
    I like reading theregister.co.uk/
    to pass a few spare minutes at work. Its all IT stuff so you may not enjoy it unless you like that sort of thing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rJYxLOsQoII/STyPhDPI5BI/AAAAAAAAAM8/6BBPkLj41tE/s320/CalvinHobbsCalmDown.jpg

Original Poster Banned

modoc;5070262

Heres another thread...see if you can get this sorted … Heres another thread...see if you can get this sorted ;-)]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/388359/broadband-provider-orange-hijacked-/

easy . all id need is the landline number of that person id have it sorted in 5 minutes
    im nto daft mate , jsut coz im new to this im not a mug

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;5070295

too busy talking out of his "crack":w00t:

get a grip ya freek

" The constant Gaelicisation of the good old English-Scottish dialect word crack as craic sets my teeth on edge. It seems, indeed, that many people think the word is an Irish one; hence we find advertisements proclaiming "music, songs, dancing and craic". The implication is that craic = boozing and high jinks, great fun as it used to be [...] ”

—Diarmaid Ó Muirithe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions