Groups

BORED ........ has ne one else been on the trisha goddard show ???

Banned
    as above ................ i have been on it twice and wud never go back on it again , lol right enough done think that will happen as its going of air soon

10 Comments

Um...........

WHAT?>!

This is an English speaking forum you know:roll:

no , don't do chav

^^^^ +1

Original Poster Banned

LOL whats chav about it i asked a simple question has anyone else been on the trisha goddard show wasnt hard to grasp

toni15500;4447964

LOL whats chav about it i asked a simple question has anyone else been … LOL whats chav about it i asked a simple question has anyone else been on the trisha goddard show wasnt hard to grasp

Your OP was horrible to read, HORRIBLE.

Not being nasty, just giving some advice - if you wan't people to respond to your threads you really need to get away from the txtspk.

it is if your male!

Original Poster Banned

No i was on genuinely to do an appeal to find my older sister who i hadnt seen in 21 years but it ended up a surprise re union ......... i wouldnt go on to make a t!t of myself

toni15500;4448048

No i was on genuinely to do an appeal to find my older sister who i hadnt … No i was on genuinely to do an appeal to find my older sister who i hadnt seen in 21 years but it ended up a surprise re union ......... i wouldnt go on to make a t!t of myself

Is that all your allowed to say??

Excuse the bluntness of the repliesin the first couple of posts Toni, but I think you know where they are coming from. I'm glad you found your sister, and both you and her appeared to be intelligent, thoughtful girls (I watched the clip after your previous thread). But it is a callous and stupid show, and probably not something to be proud of being involved with. Whilst you got something good out of it on a personal level, you also have to know that you were exploited for others' entertainment.

my OH used to go on the Killroy show. he was at the local uni down the road, and they used to bus them up when there wasn't enough audience. they loved trying to put up their hand to ask a question, although they were told not too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241942
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764658
      4. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127

See more discussions