Bored in lockdown. What do you do?

Posted 12th Apr
Filled the dog with helium, to see if his bark sounded like Mickey Mouse - went a bit too far.
3440263-2QMGM.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Doing all the stuff the wife did coz she’s working in icu
ChelseaRae12/04/2020 16:16

Hope you’ve got a nice dinner prepared for when she gets home

I’ve made all the dinners for her coming home since all this kicked off. It might not be great but I do try
25 Comments
Spend same amount of time browsing as before. I’m just not an outgoing person.
Edited by: "xPabloz" 12th Apr
Play games between family and friends
I posted one on the discussion for recommendations
Been building some "lego" as well as getting stuck in a youtube loop
40391256-y0X3o.jpg40391256-v9Xis.jpg
Netflix and chill
Seen the dog pic on Twitter a few days ago
Arto12/04/2020 15:47

Seen the dog pic on Twitter a few days ago

I bet that you're proud of yourself.

Lots of claps to you
Ps4, browse my phone, back to ps4
Heineken music garden
Edited by: "kevlfc" 12th Apr
Video games, TV series, Netflix, Disney + (all 30 seasons of the Simpsons on there), YouTube for an array of different programmes including exercise videos so you don't need to go out to do that (I live in a flat and do these exercises videos in a 6ft x 4ft space), try different things to cook and of course come on HUKD.

With the wonders of the internet we can catch up with friends and family over Skype/Zoom/WhatsApp etc, or just give them a call or message, I think a lockdown 50+ years ago would have been a lot worse.
Polish clean my car
@Ringfinger good pic
Redecorating my kitchen...had the paint etc for a couple of months...had no excuse to finally crack on...bathroom is next on the list(y)
Scotland131412/04/2020 16:04

ChelseaRae12/04/2020 16:16

I’ve made all the dinners for her coming home since all this kicked off. It might not be great but I do try
Scotland131412/04/2020 16:04

Utmost respect for your wife, not an easy job pre-corona. Now...., truly amazing people. Thank her please. (I'd do an applause gif, burr every time I try on here it fails).
40391705-Rof5K.jpg
Why is there carpet on the ceiling?
Ringfinger12/04/2020 16:36

Utmost respect for your wife, not an easy job pre-corona. Now...., truly … Utmost respect for your wife, not an easy job pre-corona. Now...., truly amazing people. Thank her please. (I'd do an applause gif, burr every time I try on here it fails).[Image]

Cheers I thank her for you. She says just doing my job. Back at it tomorrow
Diy
Diy
Argue with the mrs
Diy
Watching resale rabbit on YouTube it really helps me wind down. Did a jigsaw with my daughter after borrowing some from a colleague (there was a peice missing) Still working and tired a lot so not so much diy etc but a few bits are getting done here and there like I've switched a couple of sockets to doubles and replaced all those rubber dots on the kitchen cupboards. I haven't got any energy for the big stuff.
Dealing with those oh so boring documents I've been putting off for months

Edit: Well not really dealing with them - I'm on here
Edited by: "notalwaysright19" 12th Apr
My dog in the car on the way to get a bit of beef and milk earlier on..........

40394725.jpg
Edited by: "Crustysock" 12th Apr
Mich8ll812/04/2020 16:12

Redecorating my kitchen...had the paint etc for a couple of months...had …Redecorating my kitchen...had the paint etc for a couple of months...had no excuse to finally crack on...bathroom is next on the list(y)

Same here, only the other way around. Landing and hallway done, bathroom done, kitchen is next.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions