Well?

Are ya???

Post some entertaining stuff in this thread

Love you (Lots of homo) xxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

No, but I had a dream that parts of my skull kept breaking off and I had to push them back into place. A piece even ended up in my mouth!

It has been freaking me out.

528mph

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;3896012

No, but I had a dream that parts of my skull kept breaking off and I had … No, but I had a dream that parts of my skull kept breaking off and I had to push them back into place. A piece even ended up in my mouth!It has been freaking me out.

I found lol'ing at your odd dream entertained me :-D

You should get a book on dreams or google it or something, maybe its a good dream

Tanchi;3896014

528mph

693mph :w00t:

ODB_69;3896039

I found lol'ing at your odd dream entertained me :-D :pYou should get a … I found lol'ing at your odd dream entertained me :-D :pYou should get a book on dreams or google it or something, maybe its a good dream

'To see a skull in your dream, symbolizes danger and death. Alternatively, it denotes the secrets of the mind.' :oops:

Difficult to say though as I didn't specifically 'see' a skull. Can anyone else make an interpretation?

J.Dance;3896113

693mph :w00t:

690 i think thats the maxium

Original Poster Banned

more games, jokes, stories or randomly odd dreams folks please x

i be on cod5 later bout 9ish boyo

u better be :lol:

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3896280

i be on cod5 later bout 9ish boyo :pu better be :lol:

Safe brah!

Banned

I'm not bored, I'm just happy to be finally taking a hold of my life.

o hi dlm...hows job hunting going...any plans for new years? x

Yo Ace, did you accept my friend request on XBL? I think your GT was Sylar something.

Abvance;3896348

Yo Ace, did you accept my friend request on XBL? I think your GT was … Yo Ace, did you accept my friend request on XBL? I think your GT was Sylar something.

unless u warned me who u r prob not loool!

my name on there is sylar i vantage

whats ur name on therE?

Banned

acecatcher3;3896330

o hi dlm...hows job hunting going...any plans for new years? x

Job hunting is on hold at the moment, I'm studying in February 2009.

DLM;3896397

Job hunting is on hold at the moment, I'm studying in February 2009.

o yeah sounds interesting what u studying? glad to see uve fixed up

Banned

acecatcher3;3896417

o yeah sounds interesting what u studying? glad to see uve fixed up

Child-care

MBeeching;3896140

'To see a skull in your dream, symbolizes danger and death. … 'To see a skull in your dream, symbolizes danger and death. Alternatively, it denotes the secrets of the mind.' :oops:Difficult to say though as I didn't specifically 'see' a skull. Can anyone else make an interpretation?

Yeah. you dreamt something. It didnt mean anything. end :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;3896433

Child-care

you confuse me...thought you hate kids? :?

Banned

ODB_69;3896453

I don't only the really naughty ones :roll:

ODB_69;3896453

snap :?

Banned

starsparkle2311;3896539

you'll come across a lot of those in child-care,lol, gotta think why … you'll come across a lot of those in child-care,lol, gotta think why their parents are using child-care hahha!:thumbsup: Good luck tho' and good for you:)

Thanks SS :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

yeah good luck with it hun, hope it works out for you....never know, may even want kids of your own after it

It's the voices

Banned

ODB_69;3896595

yeah good luck with it hun, hope it works out for you....never know, may … yeah good luck with it hun, hope it works out for you....never know, may even want kids of your own after it

Maybe

Banned

starsparkle2311;3896603

no probs, have you started the course yet? i'm in the middle of a couple … no probs, have you started the course yet? i'm in the middle of a couple of admin courses at the mo', i already have the skills, just updating them and keeping busy,really hoping to get work soon, i'm not gonna earn much money i know, but i need to work, self-esteem, respect, life etc:thumbsup:

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3896890

I could entertain you babe ha ha

:w00t: BOING :w00t:

acecatcher3;3896360

unless u warned me who u r prob not loool!my name on there is sylar i … unless u warned me who u r prob not loool!my name on there is sylar i vantagewhats ur name on therE?

I saw you playing WaW with ODB and Mindless, so didn't warn you, my GT is InnerSinner.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries35
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions