Groups

Bored people's chat thread - sorry, couldn't hold off any longer!

I've been bored all day and feeling down as well, so just looking for a bit of chat n banter

Don't want to hijack other people's threads x

80 Comments

Original Poster

So, how much do I tip my pizza delivery driver when they get here?

depends how quick they were.

Original Poster

Placed order online at 1806 - never done that before!

well arent you full of the joys of spring? must be all the junk food!
    Seriously are you really fed up?

kippy;2021358

depends how quick they were.

I disagree - mine can come within ten minutes - they dont get a tip then - but as long as there on the "30 minutes" then i'll tip them up to the nearest 50p or pound

Original Poster

yeah, me and OH decided last night to 'have a break'

do you all order pizza deliveries? dont you have an asda?

bt if your on a break you can have some fun? how old are u can i ask??

Tintern1981;2021375

hey hun, ru ok?x

Tintern1981;2021375

that's too bad. seems quite a few people having a spot of bother at the moment. Keep yer chin up ! ;-)

Original Poster

louloo;2021382

Not really, we're on a 'Rachel' version of a break!

I'm 26.

Yes I do have asda - but dominoes is sooooooo much better

oh you are sooo young-take the time to think if you are really happy in the relationship and if it is right for you?

Tintern1981;2021394

Not really, we're on a 'Rachel' version of a break!I'm 26.Yes I do have … Not really, we're on a 'Rachel' version of a break!I'm 26.Yes I do have asda - but dominoes is sooooooo much better

remember, a break is as much for you as it is for her. just cos she asked for it doesn't mean you can't use the time wisely to decide what you want out of the relationship too.!

Remember that song "had a little time"

hey tin, anytime u wanna chat, u know where i am, me and my fella havin a on off relationship.

louloo;2021408

oh you are sooo young-take the time to think if you are really happy in … oh you are sooo young-take the time to think if you are really happy in the relationship and if it is right for you?

great minds hey louloo !! lol

Original Poster

christophersmum;2021410

remember, a break is as much for you as it is for her. just cos she asked … remember, a break is as much for you as it is for her. just cos she asked for it doesn't mean you can't use the time wisely to decide what you want out of the relationship too.!Remember that song "had a little time"

Thanks all - btw - I am a girl ;-)

louloo;2021382

Think the big give away is in the user name (1981) so that would be 26 or 27 this year.:-D

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2021422

Think the big give away is in the user name (1981) so that would be 26 or … Think the big give away is in the user name (1981) so that would be 26 or 27 this year.:-D

Yeah - can be a bit of a giveaway :thumbsup:

My pizza not here yet .....

dont tip, save the tips and order extra toppings lol

i want a calzone!!

37 min, no tip for them then!

They will prob make up some rubbish about how it takes longer as it goes through head office computer first!

Original Poster

Leer;2021442

i want a calzone!!

Is that them folded over ones?

Thanks for ur support 2 x

im gonna go home and cook pizza for my tea now!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2021443

37 min, no tip for them then!They will prob make up some rubbish about … 37 min, no tip for them then!They will prob make up some rubbish about how it takes longer as it goes through head office computer first!

probably - i also live on a new estate which isn't on any maps or sat nav, and the front doors are the houses are the wrong way round too (front door looks out on a path)

Tintern1981;2021349

So, how much do I tip my pizza delivery driver when they get here?

For a fast food delivery I usually tip £1 that way you tend to get deliveries quicker, if you go any higher they will expect the higher tip each time they deliver should it be a regular delivery person.

Tintern1981;2021449

Is that them folded over ones?Thanks for ur support 2 x

yeah, theres a takeaway in manchester that does them with donner and chicken-its so fattening but sooo good- any time hun.

Tintern1981;2021454

probably - i also live on a new estate which isn't on any maps or sat … probably - i also live on a new estate which isn't on any maps or sat nav, and the front doors are the houses are the wrong way round too (front door looks out on a path)

If it's not here within the hour send a email to head office saying due to the latness you hole evening was ruined. Then they will send you some free pizza vouchers. Free pizza next time!

Leer;2021442

i want a calzone!!

mmmmmmmmmm Pizza :):)

Hello everyone x

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2021471

If it's not here within the hour send a email to head office saying due … If it's not here within the hour send a email to head office saying due to the latness you hole evening was ruined. Then they will send you some free pizza vouchers. Free pizza next time!

Will do that - thanks for the tip

I knew I should've just put one from the freezer into the oven straight away!

Original Poster

juicyx;2021486

Hello everyone x

Hiya,

Welcome to the bored persons chat x

You have to be eating pizza - it's a new rule!

Tintern1981;2021419

Thanks all - btw - I am a girl ;-)

oops sorry!!! and i thought the date could have another relevance..i assumed you was a guy!

Drinking, watching Doctor Who and HUKDing= bad spelling!

Original Poster

louloo;2021498

oops sorry!!! and i thought the date could have another relevance..i … oops sorry!!! and i thought the date could have another relevance..i assumed you was a guy!

No worries - we all do that with people's user names etc!

Although I never thought mine or my pic of a kitten was particularly masculine xx

Thought my pizza was here then - but it was a Pizza Hut bike grrrr

Tintern1981;2021492

Hiya,Welcome to the bored persons chat xYou have to be eating pizza - … Hiya,Welcome to the bored persons chat xYou have to be eating pizza - it's a new rule!

Pizza later me thinks . :oops: Hello

lol-maybe you should have ordered from them??

and i just had fajitas-yummm

Ace or Jennie or yellowsticker on yet ?

Original Poster

Yeah I thought about it - but I didn't think they delivered to my area - apparantly they do!
    LOVE fajitas!
    Have hit the vodka now - oo er

Original Poster

juicyx;2021567

Ace or Jennie or yellowsticker on yet ?

Were about earlier - although haven't seen them for a while
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions