Groups

bored tonight why do i bother looking forward to weekends its just like any other day

whats everyone been up to today and wheres the chat?

174 Comments

fapped, cleaned up. repeated.

you?

Banned

been up town with daughter all day, and came home with nothing (teenagers :roll:), now in bed on laptop, tomorrow doing nothing (hate sundays)

black gerbil1;2023393

fapped, cleaned up. repeated.you?

you make me sick.

Birminghm aiarport was good

emasu;2023405

you make me sick.

Jealous? lol

Hi Edjaned - had started one here hotukdeals.com/ite…-co

but has died a death - still tells u what I been up to this eve!! - Forever waiting a pizza

How's ur day been?

Original Poster

Tintern1981;2023414

Hi Edjaned - had started one here … Hi Edjaned - had started one here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/179725/bored-people-s-chat-thread-sorry-co but has died a death - still tells u what I been up to this eve!! - Forever waiting a pizzaHow's ur day been?

lol sorry i missed that one!

i have spent the day in hospital with my mate and her 4 year old little girl she has a terminal brain tumour and has slipped into a coma so went to sit with them all as she is expected to not make it through the day

sorry to put a downer on the thread :cry:

edjaned;2023446

lol sorry i missed that one!i have spent the day in hospital with my mate … lol sorry i missed that one!i have spent the day in hospital with my mate and her 4 year old little girl she has a terminal brain tumour and has slipped into a coma so went to sit with them all as she is expected to not make it through the day sorry to put a downer on the thread :cry:

Am so sorry to hear that

Don't worry about the downer thing - we're all on a downer tonight

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2023393

fapped, cleaned up. repeated.you?

what? :?

Banned

awwww how awful for you all, you must be really down in the dumps, nothing else really to say, my thoughts go out to all concerned xxx

Original Poster

how was the pizza?

its quiet here tonight

edjaned;2023470

how was the pizza?its quiet here tonight

yer it is!!

Was fine in the end - 2hrs late and free

I still have loads left cos I was being piggy - still means I haven't had to make lunch for work tomorrow.

Now - should I have my shower before I go to bed tonight and get up at 0530? or Have one in the morning and get up at 0500??

Original Poster

sassie;2023464

awwww how awful for you all, you must be really down in the dumps, … awwww how awful for you all, you must be really down in the dumps, nothing else really to say, my thoughts go out to all concerned xxx

thanks yes feeling low but also feeling greatful my children are healthy feel so sorry for my mate and her little girl at 4 she is still just a baby :friends:

edjaned;2023460

what? :?

If you knew what that meant.. you would be disgusted i think lol

Original Poster

Tintern1981;2023489

yer it is!!Was fine in the end - 2hrs late and freeI still have loads … yer it is!!Was fine in the end - 2hrs late and freeI still have loads left cos I was being piggy - still means I haven't had to make lunch for work tomorrow.Now - should I have my shower before I go to bed tonight and get up at 0530? or Have one in the morning and get up at 0500??

your working 2moro?

what do u do if u dont mind me asking?

u may aswell go 4 shower tonight as its so quiet here

edjaned;2023533

your working 2moro?what do u do if u dont mind me asking?u may aswell go … your working 2moro?what do u do if u dont mind me asking?u may aswell go 4 shower tonight as its so quiet here

Police control room

Banned

edjaned;2023504

thanks yes feeling low but also feeling greatful my children are healthy … thanks yes feeling low but also feeling greatful my children are healthy feel so sorry for my mate and her little girl at 4 she is still just a baby :friends:

yes sometimes we forget and take for granted what we have, and whinge about what we dont, and times like this really do make us appreciate and treasure what we have xx

emasu;2023485

that what i did this afternoon lol

you was flying while looking at Aeroplanes?

sassie;2023541

yes sometimes we forget and take for granted what we have, and whinge … yes sometimes we forget and take for granted what we have, and whinge about what we dont, and times like this really do make us appreciate and treasure what we have xx

true.

Original Poster

good pics emasu

i didnt realist the planes had things like adverts on them i thought they were just grey

how thick am i lol

that what i did this afternoon lol[/QUOTE]

Which airport?

Thinking of taking our son, to Manchester but not sure where to go..
    I mean I know where the airport is but not where people go to view the aircraft.
    Thanks
    :w00t:

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2023550

true.

just did a double take on your new avator

i thought snoppy was getting kinky

Banned

edjaned;2023446

lol sorry i missed that one!i have spent the day in hospital with my mate … lol sorry i missed that one!i have spent the day in hospital with my mate and her 4 year old little girl she has a terminal brain tumour and has slipped into a coma so went to sit with them all as she is expected to not make it through the day sorry to put a downer on the thread :cry:

How sad, I can't imagine what they are going through.

I had a nice day, I took my neighbour's son who is 4, my niece who is 3, my grannie who is 75 in a few weeks and my fella to Martin Mere this afternoon.

It is a great place I had to literally tear my niece away.

I wasn't too happy when I got home though because the local pests had been throwing eggs again at my garden.

markone;2023556

Which airport?Thinking of taking our son, to Manchester but not sure … Which airport?Thinking of taking our son, to Manchester but not sure where to go..Thanks:w00t:

Birmingham

The best place to go at MAN is the airport pub.. great for spotting (at the end of the runway), and you can sit and relax with a drink :thumbsup:

Right - showering now - although everyone's chattin now!!

Original Poster

still need my 3rd match too

edjaned;2023568

just did a double take on your new avatori thought snoppy was getting … just did a double take on your new avatori thought snoppy was getting kinky

would I do that?
    i think he reading a map.
    I can't find any Jpeg Snoopy images suitable,loads Gif ones about and i don't know how to change etc etc
    I'm pants at doing stuff like that.

Banned

well i have never heard of a plane spotter

black gerbil1;2023547

you was flying while looking at Aeroplanes?

Not quite lol

edjaned;2023577

If we all stay on till after midnight well easily get it lol

edjaned;2023577

[COLOR="Magenta"]good evening ed (called u jen the other night!)... have a glass of my wine with me x[/COLOR]

Original Poster

dlm;2023570

How sad, I can't imagine what they are going through.I had a nice day, I … How sad, I can't imagine what they are going through.I had a nice day, I took my neighbour's son who is 4, my niece who is 3, my grannie who is 75 in a few weeks and my fella to Martin Mere this afternoon.It is a great place I had to literally tear my niece away.I wasn't too happy when I got home though because the local pests had been throwing eggs again at my garden.

we are of there in oct for our hols :thumbsup:

so u recommend it then? is there alot there for kids and do u have to pay for everything?

Original Poster

emasu;2023510

If you knew what that meant.. you would be disgusted i think lol

im intrigued now someone fill me in :?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2023579

would I do that?i think he reading a map.I can't find any Jpeg Snoopy … would I do that?i think he reading a map.I can't find any Jpeg Snoopy images suitable,loads Gif ones about and i don't know how to change etc etcI'm pants at doing stuff like that.

I can resize an animated one for you Mum2C&C if you just post the link to the one(s) you want

Banned

markone;2023556

Which airport?

Thinking of taking our son, to Manchester but not sure where to go..
    I mean I know where the airport is but not where people go to view the aircraft.
    Thanks
    :w00t:[/QUOTE]

Go to manchesterairport.co.uk and select airport information they do tours and stuff.

edjaned;2023605

im intrigued now someone fill me in :?

Use google.. im not saying on here lol its a family forum

Original Poster

Tintern1981;2023574

Right - showering now - although everyone's chattin now!!

catch u later :thumbsup:

Thinking of taking our son to Manchester airport to view the planes.
    Has anyone got any idea where abouts you would go to view.
    Some airports have viewing platforms but not sure about Manchester!
    Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248811
      2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      3. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555

See more discussions