Expired

Bored, want something fun to do

39 replies
Found 11th Jan 2009
I hate Sundays!!!...
Nothing to do, nowhere to go, skint for shopping and it looks cold outside meh!!
I want to do something fun, i think but what...?
There is nothing in warwickshire at all!

*There ammended for people who cannot read short form writing :D...and people who are pathetic

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

must resist the desire to say learn how to spell...damn too late!!

Original Poster

i can spell perfectly well, however i cannot be bothered at all! and im sure you all can read and understand my short form writing

*katie*;4025129

i can spell perfectly well, however i cannot be bothered at all! and im … i can spell perfectly well, however i cannot be bothered at all! and im sure you all can read and understand my short form writing

yeah true...why dont u play some online games?

i hate people who go on about spelling here!

why dont you cook something or draw/finish a puzzle etc

Original Poster

lol no, i would prefer to go out! thinking about go karting looks fun, and was when i done it before

Original Poster

waqas;4025150

i hate people who go on about spelling here!why dont you cook something … i hate people who go on about spelling here!why dont you cook something or draw/finish a puzzle etc

Thank you! i agree! and i have changed it for people who cannot read!

mountaineering

Original Poster

kungfu;4025164

mountaineering

LOL!!! in coventry?

*katie*;4025129

i can spell perfectly well, however i cannot be bothered at all! and im … i can spell perfectly well, however i cannot be bothered at all! and im sure you all can read and understand my short form writing

Forget your spelling, I'm more concerned about your lack of capital letters/full stops/etc?

Re dull Sunday, how about spending 12 hours reading mindless drivel like this on HUKD? ;-)

*katie*;4025167

LOL!!! in coventry?

ah man kids today...excuses for everything

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4025173

Forget your spelling, I'm more concerned about your lack of capital … Forget your spelling, I'm more concerned about your lack of capital letters/full stops/etc?Re dull Sunday, how about spending 12 hours reading mindless drivel like this on HUKD? ;-)

you mean like you???

...And im not writing an essay i finished school a few years ago, god some people are so pathetic lol

Get out away from the computer and go for a walk for an hour or something, when you come back you'll feel much better then you can get back to talking to all of us who will still be here but havent bothered to move our @sses from the computer! :-D

Go fly a kite

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4025199

Go fly a kite

hmmm yes lol, i dont have a kite, and before you mention it, i am not making one either lol. thanks anyway.

waqas;4025150

i hate people who go on about spelling here!why dont you cook something … i hate people who go on about spelling here!why dont you cook something or draw/finish a puzzle etc

alphabet spaghetti anyone?

have fun karting katie...but karting is very expensive!

I'm in Coventry and I've got shed loads of ironing that needs doing. You're welcome to borrow some if you like?

Assuming that you might not want to take me up on that offer try going onto the Coventry council website and the Warwickshire county council website. Look under the Culture and Leisure tab and then the events tab. Tells you about loads of things (lots free) going on around the area.

-beck jumping
-hoggy raiding
-tigs (off ground)
-offs
-garden creeping

take ya pick

Original Poster

sbeard1;4025211

I'm in Coventry and I've got shed loads of ironing that needs doing. … I'm in Coventry and I've got shed loads of ironing that needs doing. You're welcome to borrow some if you like?Assuming that you might not want to take me up on that offer try going onto the Coventry council website and the Warwickshire county council website. Look under the Culture and Leisure tab and then the events tab. Tells you about loads of things (lots free) going on around the area.

thank you, somebody eventually who talks some sense lol! and thanks for the offer of ironing...i like ironing but not that much

Go tidy and clean your car

Original Poster

kungfu;4025214

-beck jumping-hoggy raiding-tigs (off ground)-offs-garden creepingtake ya … -beck jumping-hoggy raiding-tigs (off ground)-offs-garden creepingtake ya pick

Yes because i am 5yrs old, il go and look for worms now

Original Poster

magicbeans;4025209

alphabet spaghetti anyone?have fun karting katie...but karting is very … alphabet spaghetti anyone?have fun karting katie...but karting is very expensive!

Ive done it before, its not that expensive!

I've got a nice new iron if that helps change your mind lol

Original Poster

sbeard1;4025240

I've got a nice new iron if that helps change your mind lol

LOL

You know what i think it does haha

*katie*;4025227

Yes because i am 5yrs old, il go and look for worms now

pics when you get some

Original Poster

kungfu;4025243

pics when you get some

Sure thing I could meet you, and throw one at you if you like??

*katie*;4025227

look for worms now

:-D

*katie*;4025252

Sure thing I could meet you, and throw one at you if you like??

gonna film it, 3d worm attack, be on youtube tomorra

Knew that would tempt you lol

Whatever you end up doing, enjoy. :-)

Original Poster

sbeard thank you for your help x

and i hate worms so sadly no worm throwing x

Go sleeeeeeep

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4025302

Go sleeeeeeep

I have pretty much only just woke!

Go 2 a m8z crib

Your an internet hero Katie.

Original Poster

whts this doing back on?

Sloth/Mod

Bet you're not so bored now. :w00t:

*katie*;4026094

whts this doing back on?

It's been spammed by someone, this thread is still open to comments - but they don't show up on the forum anymore.

If someone else spams it it will prob disappear.

What does spammed mean please?

Banned

sbeard1;4026662

What does spammed mean please?

when you buy a tin of the said product and then throw it at someone or smear them in it

spammed...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please55
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918

See more discussions