Groups

Bored.....time for an ISP change.

Should be getting a MAC code tomorrow.

Been considering going with 02 despite them screwing things up last time.
    Any others I should consider?

Even though I can only get the £17.50 offer it's still £10 cheaper than my current provider.
    Never bothered switching before due to 100% reliability.....if it ain't broke......

But £28 a month these days is taking the p***

Note that my area seems to be limited to 8mb.

Don't need any fancy addons or Mc Afee crap etc.......just a reliable unlimited ISP.

6 Comments

You should take into account the upload speeds as well... I think O2 offer 1.6mbp/s upload, and BeThere offer 2.5mbp/s but that package costs around £25...

Original Poster

Be still not available here...........said June on their site but never said which year

If Be* is not available, then also 02 will not be available as they are the same company.

Have you done a samknows.com/bro…php check recently?

Original Poster

02 is available..........just not the full fast offers..........I get the standard £17.50 offer with the option to switch if/when my local exchange ever gets unbundled.

I ordered last month but cancelled temporarily when I realised I had forgotten to go thru Quidco (£25 cashback).

Had to wait til tomorrow to get a second MAC code.

If you have Sky then you can get there unlimited 16mb package for £10 a month with free router.

Have you looked at Bulldog - they were slowly improving when I left them about 2years ago.
    Bit pricey tho: 19.50 for three months, then 24.50
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions