Groups

bored....what u listening too?

Banned
    want to listen to something new....

what you folks listening too?

31 Comments

My son screaming at the xbox!

My Family

two 4 year olds screwing up pieces of paper, pretending they're on a treasure hunt :pirate:

borolad94;2781076

My Family

And me...:thumbsup:

My step dad being a negative nancy!

Bitsey screaming and f'ing at her son screaming at the XBOX.

(Boy, has she got a set of lungs on her) :-D

Slipknot - Child Of Burning Time

Managed to find the new album, erm, legally of course, this evening... I do have it on pre-order though so I don't feel bad about it!

Honeyriders album i got free from boffer lmao btw so not a rock album like i hoped id get

Supermod

The Levellers new album....

magicjay1986;2781239

The Levellers new album....

Are they still going?? I remember when i was at secondry school about 18 years ago and they were massive. lol

Secret millionaire, cos my phone aint ringing!! :-( lol

if i could play it loud ( baby in bed ) i'd stick breakin the habit or numb on by linkin park

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;2781317

if i could play it loud ( baby in bed ) i'd stick breakin the habit or … if i could play it loud ( baby in bed ) i'd stick breakin the habit or numb on by linkin park

uk.youtube.com/wat…mqs
    uk.youtube.com/wat…-G4

or for a diff version:
    uk.youtube.com/wat…J1o

get ur headphones on xx

just gt home from work and picked up Monkey journey from the west album on the way.. Gorrilaz who done sounds and animation for the olympics..the album is nothing like what i i had expected a serious letdown

Supermod

Syzable;2781252

Are they still going?? I remember when i was at secondry school about 18 … Are they still going?? I remember when i was at secondry school about 18 years ago and they were massive. lol

Believe it or not, they are bigger now! They arent on television etc.
    Saw them this weekend and they were amazing!!

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2781424

Believe it or not, they are bigger now! They arent on television etc. Saw … Believe it or not, they are bigger now! They arent on television etc. Saw them this weekend and they were amazing!!

have to love em just for this:
    uk.youtube.com/wat…0aA

Supermod

ODB_69;2781437

have to love em just for this:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=36gW-IPV0aA

Exactly!! Their Beautiful Days festival is amazing.

magicjay1986;2781424

Believe it or not, they are bigger now! They arent on television etc. Saw … Believe it or not, they are bigger now! They arent on television etc. Saw them this weekend and they were amazing!!

they were on Jonathan Ross!

Moneytalks - AC/DC :thumbsup:

Banned

Sweet child of mine - Gun'n' Roses

Wildhearts - Revolution will be televised (supposed to be working)

Moby dick - led Zeppelin

the 19 minute long one with the bitchin drum solo (from the 'how the west was won album)

Original Poster Banned

guerilla;2783669

Moby dick - led Zeppelin the 19 minute long one with the bitchin drum … Moby dick - led Zeppelin the 19 minute long one with the bitchin drum solo (from the 'how the west was won album)

OMG thats AMAZING!!!!

love it....

got the DVD a few months back it has to be the best thing for showing off the 5.1 too

Banned

Stairway to heaven - now, would need to turn the music off very soon though as cannot concentrate on the emails I am sending out to a few clients

just finished, they dont make them like they used to!

Original Poster Banned

guerilla;2783799

just finished, they dont make them like they used to!

How right you are....

most of the new bands are rubbish to be honest...

Saw him last year at Green Man Folk Festival...OMG it was amazing, I know it wasnt the original band but his vocals are still amazing enough to send shivers doen your spine and the way Whole Lotta Love kicks in....for a 'calm' festival I have never ever seen a crowd come alive like that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions