Born This Way Lady GaGa Free MP3 download of Born This Way When you Pre-Order her up coming album

9 replies
Found 14th Feb 2011
I love mother monsters new single Born This Way and the rest of the album us going to be just as good. This is a good deal saw it on a blog site. £8.99 is for the album, including the free download. It is £8.99 everywhere. Go mother monster (she was brill at Grammys)

9 Comments

mod

Hi littlemonster2011,
Can you use the report link on the right and let us know who the merchant is and / or a link?
Thanks

I can only assume this must a tribute to Madonna or otherwise lawyers should be called for ripping off Express Yourself.

mod

I've moved this to Misc - from what I can find this is for the USA market and can find nothing relating to the UK. If you can send a report with a merchant link though littlemonster2011 we can look at moving it to deals.

billboard.com/new…ory

i dont like it

andywedge

I've moved this to Misc

We don't want it!

Move it somewhere else.....

http://www.lolcaption.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/lolcaption-lady-gaga-lol-funny-demotivational-pics.jpg

Banned

JohnnyUtah

I can only assume this must a tribute to Madonna or otherwise lawyers … I can only assume this must a tribute to Madonna or otherwise lawyers should be called for ripping off Express Yourself.

lol

do you really think madonna was original......

aishamusic.com/law…htm

Lady GaGa that desperate to sell "her" records, must be inidcative of her (non) quality.

ryouga

Lady GaGa that desperate to sell "her" records, must be inidcative of her … Lady GaGa that desperate to sell "her" records, must be inidcative of her (non) quality.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/lolcatrenderer2aspxtopbiq7.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564087
    2. 02 priority33
    3. Leicester sack their manager!916
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311

See more discussions