Groups

Borrowing an Xbox Data Transferkit?

Does anyone have an xbox 360 Data migration kit i could borrow?
    I have just bought a 60gb Drive from someone on here and need to transfer from my 20gb.

so 20gb to 60gb (as i think that some cables can do 20 >60 and some cant?)

I will cover postage both ways!

7 Comments

Original Poster

Bump to the top.

Don't you need the CD as well?

I am after the same to transfer games from my 20 gig one to my 120 gig one.

Original Poster

thesaint;8043068

Don't you need the CD as well?

I have no idea how it works, i just need whatever it is to get all my data transferred over :P does it need a disk?

Jetpac;8043583

I have no idea how it works, i just need whatever it is to get all my … I have no idea how it works, i just need whatever it is to get all my data transferred over :P does it need a disk?

When you get one from Microsoft, you get a CD and a cable.
    Never transferred stuff on a 360, only a PS3, and they make it easy.

Original Poster

thesaint;8043617

When you get one from Microsoft, you get a CD and a cable.Never … When you get one from Microsoft, you get a CD and a cable.Never transferred stuff on a 360, only a PS3, and they make it easy.

ah right cheers. So i need the full data migration kit if anyone will lend me one?

Original Poster

Bump to top
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764503
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …92163
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285

See more discussions