Borussia Dortmund tickets

Posted 14th Feb
I'm looking to go to a Borussia Dortmund game this season and I was wondering has anyone experienced going to Borussia Dortmund game? If so, how did you buy a ticket, website, tout etc? If you bought from a person or service, Where's the best place to buy a ticket from?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
bvb.de/eng…hop

Might have to use Google Translate
Candystore14/02/2020 20:57

https://www.bvb.de/eng/Tickets/Ticket-ShopMight have to use Google …https://www.bvb.de/eng/Tickets/Ticket-ShopMight have to use Google Translate

Yeah I've been looking at that daily, showed today's game and that game but not been changed. Was hoping more games will be released on that but hasn't been for the past week or so.

Looking to go in mid March.
I went to a Champions League game, when United played BD years ago. Maybe late 90's.
I booked everything via the club.
The only thing I can remember was the seats were shaped like tractor seats.
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell14/02/2020 21:06

The only thing I can remember was the seats were shaped like tractor seats.

Lightweight!

Back in the day I cannot remember if I even managed to get through the turnstiles let alone the shape of the seats, in fact I think I only ever stood
SI Park is always sold out. You should go Union Berlin, best atmosphere in Germany.
Rednirah14/02/2020 23:16

SI Park is always sold out. You should go Union Berlin, best atmosphere in …SI Park is always sold out. You should go Union Berlin, best atmosphere in Germany.

That's a load of rubbish.
You can use the bvb website or the German ticketmaster website also sells them. Also train travel is free with a valid match day ticket. The yellow wall stand is season ticket holders only so you'll only get them tickets on ticketmaster
Went a few years back for the local derby with Schalke only way we could get tickets was through Viagogo and paying over the odds. A €35 ticket was £90. Others in our group bought tickets of members of the public in Dortmund and were turned away at the gate for being fake tickets
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants