EXPIRED

Bosch Washer Dryer

I'm looking for a Bosch Washer Dryer in white for my parents. Have been looking at the model WVD24520 but i'm open to suggestions of other Bosch Washer Dryers. Cheapest i've found so far is £430 from Dixons, any better deals any where?

4 Comments

John Lewis do this model for £479. However it's free delivery, enter code SHE851PCH445 for £20 off if it's your first order and get 6% quidco aswell ( I make this almost £29). This is the same but you get a 2 year warranty with John Lewis. Also worth looking at their own brand which I believe have either a 3 year or 5 year warranty. Recently ordered the Zanussi Washer Dryer from there (can't remember the model number but it was the one for £279) and I am really pleased with it. Delivery was meant to take 7 days, when they phoned and gave me a date of 2 weeksI complained and they knocked off another £20!!

Pixmania is £417 (using code [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Priceuk070902 [/COLOR] which give you £11 Off )

pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml

Also another 4% if using Quidco

Original Poster

Thanks very much for your suggestions guys. Think they're going to go for the £279 zanussi one you suggested wookiemummy. Seems a much better deal for what we need. Thanks again :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Legal advice33
    2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
    3. Samsung Galaxy S666
    4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions