Found 3rd Apr
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments
Great..... what does it do
Original Poster
Lets you turn on/off your SoundTouch devices via Alexa. Also change volume etc.
p-e-t-e10 h, 37 m ago

Lets you turn on/off your SoundTouch devices via Alexa. Also change volume …Lets you turn on/off your SoundTouch devices via Alexa. Also change volume etc.

Omg how lazy r we all becoming? Scares me to think that the human race will all be over weight in years to come. Because we cant even be bothered to pick up a remote and press a button
Original Poster
machomansavage37 m ago

Omg how lazy r we all becoming? Scares me to think that the human race …Omg how lazy r we all becoming? Scares me to think that the human race will all be over weight in years to come. Because we cant even be bothered to pick up a remote and press a button

Not necessarily lazy, for me it’s convenience as I have one in nearly every room, so I don’t really want 8 remotes lying around.
machomansavage1 h, 42 m ago

Omg how lazy r we all becoming? Scares me to think that the human race …Omg how lazy r we all becoming? Scares me to think that the human race will all be over weight in years to come. Because we cant even be bothered to pick up a remote and press a button

helpful if you have a disability I suppose but makes me laugh some of this technology.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants