Groups

Bose around ear headphones

Hi

Is there a wired Bose around ear noise cancelling headphone?

Is it worth having the Bluetooth than wired for sound quality?
    Thanks

4 Comments

The Bose QC25 are around ear & noise cancelling. Also, in my opinion, wired will give you better sound quality.

the Bluetooth ones can be used wired as well

TheMappers

The Bose QC25 are around ear & noise cancelling. Also, in my opinion, … The Bose QC25 are around ear & noise cancelling. Also, in my opinion, wired will give you better sound quality.

bought these recently, there fantastic, they take aaa battery for noise cancelling

so amazing, used on plain recently, can still hear bit of leakage but obvs on plain lot of noise, but takes out most of it and can be immersed into the movies, even with noise cancelling off there very good and feel closed in, proper close you in around your ears, very comfortable and good quality, had the ath m50 before and there the most rated headphone but tbh id rate these better

also bluetooth headphones are ****, as in not my cuppa tea, pairing is annoying, charging em is annoying, heavier, and lose sound quality

Original Poster

whelan189

bought these recently, there fantastic, they take aaa battery for noise … bought these recently, there fantastic, they take aaa battery for noise cancellingso amazing, used on plain recently, can still hear bit of leakage but obvs on plain lot of noise, but takes out most of it and can be immersed into the movies, even with noise cancelling off there very good and feel closed in, proper close you in around your ears, very comfortable and good quality, had the ath m50 before and there the most rated headphone but tbh id rate these betteralso bluetooth headphones are ****, as in not my cuppa tea, pairing is annoying, charging em is annoying, heavier, and lose sound quality

Thanks for all your comments, it really helped. The Bose sound link 2 are 169 but the qc25 are 197, would it be best to go for the qc25?
    The soundtrue model are only 110 as well so I'm wondering which is the better deal
    Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions