Bose qc25 vs Bose qc35

Found 17th Jun
Hi all,
I have had my qc25 headphones for about 2 years now and I am looking to go wireless, without using dongles or 3rd party accessories. So I have been looking and I wanted to go for the qc35 headphones. I am sure I will hear someone say ‘go for the Sony equivalent or some other sort and Bose is for sheeps’. But I do genuinely find the comfort of the bose headphones to be far superior after testing all the big brand equivalents. So I have managed to find a deal for 20 odd pounds a month for a year. It’s not that I can’t afford them but it is personal preference to have it paid monthly. So my final question is how is the sound quality ,design, comfort etc from the qc35 compared to qc25 disregarding price.
Thanks 🙏
Community Updates
4 Comments
I can't help other than say my son has the QC35 and hubby has the QC25, they both say they are the comfiest and best they've used (son has gone through them all) - we bought both from John Lewis and their guarantee has paid dividends as son originally had something else that broke, broke again and 2 years later we got the full refund for to consequently buy the Bose.
Edited by: "windym" 17th Jun
Have the bose qc35, used to have the 25s, got them for 80£, sneaky deal so thought why not, I use them plugged in 90% of time for ps4 headset and 10% for travelling, and really enjoy them, worth money if they last me good 3-5 years hopefully, I'd say go for it
Thanks
had a pair of qc25 which i gave to the wife after snagging the sony hea.r 900n for 99 quid from the tat truck have to say i found the sony far superior to the bose worth checking
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants