Bose Solo 5 Soundbar sold for £39 in Currys?

Found 13th Dec 2015
Hi.
There was a deal posted earlier by one of the member about the Bose solo 5 soundbar. Its RRP is £179 but he was able to buy it in currys store for £39.
Anyone could confirm this deal?
Can't find this deal back in the listings. Is it a spam?
Thanks
Community Updates
10 Comments
'Twas spam
choc1969

'Twas spam

Awww but now the item is totally not available for delivery and also for collecting in my nearest stores.
vassy201187

Awww but now the item is totally not available for delivery and also … Awww but now the item is totally not available for delivery and also for collecting in my nearest stores.

The item was not available at the price posted. OP was a disgruntled employee most likely
choc1969

The item was not available at the price posted. OP was a disgruntled … The item was not available at the price posted. OP was a disgruntled employee most likely

Possibly could be a business tactics. they raised all my hopes
vassy201187

Possibly could be a business tactics. they raised all my hopes

[img]i0.wp.com/get…gif?resize=1024%2C768[/img]
I think Currys knew about this. I'm sure they noticed a surge in reservations for this 1 product. I rang this morning to query the price and the guy on the phone asked me how much i thought it was. Thats a weird thing to ask since I'm asking him!lol He then transfered me to an aftersales department and the women there could not find anything under the reservation number. My guess is that it was real but got pulled quickly.
OdhranC

I think Currys knew about this. I'm sure they noticed a surge in … I think Currys knew about this. I'm sure they noticed a surge in reservations for this 1 product. I rang this morning to query the price and the guy on the phone asked me how much i thought it was. Thats a weird thing to ask since I'm asking him!lol He then transfered me to an aftersales department and the women there could not find anything under the reservation number. My guess is that it was real but got pulled quickly.

This can't be happening at all
vassy201187

This can't be happening at all

​Who knows... maybe we'll get a lucky bargain in January. Stay optimistic!
OdhranC

​Who knows... maybe we'll get a lucky bargain in January. Stay optimistic!

I guess it must be one of their staffs who posted? To have some play in all stores
It's a 1 off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants