Groups
    EXPIRED

Bose sound dock wanted

I'm looking for a Bose sound dock I can't see the original for less than 199 the 2 for 249 and the portable for 349 ideally I'd like the portable but I want it on a deal, does anyone know anywhere what beats any of the above prices, thanks

16 Comments

QVC sell them - they've been advertising that tomorrow's TSV is going to be a Bose Sounddock so maybe worth keeping an eye out at midnight tonight so see what the price is and if they are doing any sort of extra deal - eg easy pay.

Original Poster

dealhunterqueen

QVC sell them - they've been advertising that tomorrow's TSV is going to … QVC sell them - they've been advertising that tomorrow's TSV is going to be a Bose Sounddock so maybe worth keeping an eye out at midnight tonight so see what the price is and if they are doing any sort of extra deal - eg easy pay.

Ohh thanks I'd never of thought of qvc

overpriced for what they are and I have had one for about 5 years. There are now as good a sounding docks about with various features. Dont ask me which ones as Ive had a couple of beers so I cant be bothered but if you have that kind of money to spend shop around.

Original Poster

marmalade47

overpriced for what they are and I have had one for about 5 years. There … overpriced for what they are and I have had one for about 5 years. There are now as good a sounding docks about with various features. Dont ask me which ones as Ive had a couple of beers so I cant be bothered but if you have that kind of money to spend shop around.

Thanks for the advice but I'm clueless with this kind of thing and wouldn't know where to start I just know he asked for Bose a while back if you get time over next few days and want to recommend any others I'd appreciate, thanks for your help

Bestbuy have 10% code at the moment and 15% quidco at the moment

Original Poster

the porter

Bestbuy have 10% code at the moment and 15% quidco at the moment

Thanks I've never used them before are they ok ?

Do u know what the code is I can't find it
    Edited by: "SABJ" 17th Dec 2010

It's on quidco 10speak I think but just check on quidco first I bought mys sounddock 10 from there no worries

Original Poster

Thanks so much the code worked just ordered the portable one hope quidco tracks that would be good

It tracked for me £74

Original Poster

Wow that's fab. I even got free delivery on 29th don't need it till new years eve so saved postage costs I'm so great full for your help thanks

SABJ

Wow that's fab. I even got free delivery on 29th don't need it till new … Wow that's fab. I even got free delivery on 29th don't need it till new years eve so saved postage costs I'm so great full for your help thanks

It's a pleasure

SABJ

Thanks so much the code worked just ordered the portable one hope … Thanks so much the code worked just ordered the portable one hope quidco tracks that would be good

Hi I've got one of those, very handy being able to move it from room to room.
    Edited by: "loop" 17th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Loop would u recommend getting the Bose carry bag ? Not sure if I should order one they quite pricey but if it saves the doc worth ever penny

SABJ

Loop would u recommend getting the Bose carry bag ? Not sure if I should … Loop would u recommend getting the Bose carry bag ? Not sure if I should order one they quite pricey but if it saves the doc worth ever penny

Depends if you're planning on taking it out and about very often I guess! I haven't got one, but then my dock never leaves my flat. Found some reviews from people who have it here:

Reevoo

Original Poster

The porter - thanks again quidco tracked 46.77 yeyy I'm over moon
    And loop- thanks for the link I'll take a look

Mine came with a bag - got it about 3 years ago - it's still in the wrapper! The dock is excellent though - only downside is that everything else sounds pants in comparison!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047156
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44

See more discussions