Expired

Bose Wave II not playing my CD's burned from iTunes? Help

Found 28th Mar 2013
Hi all,

I can't manage to get my Bose Music system to play my custom CD's that I've burned using iTunes.
The Bose can play all my bought CD's. I've tried burning the disc as an Audio CD and as an MP3 CD and still no luck.

Would it be because I'm using a CD-RW and not a CD-R or would that make no difference?

Thanks in advance for any help
Community Updates
AskBoseCDiTunes
9 Comments
Yes it does make a difference but you have answered your own question. Use a different disk and if CD-R don't work try CD+R. If you have burn't them as Audio it's the only thing it can be..Good Luck
Original Poster
Thanks
gr8h8me

Yes it does make a difference but you have answered your own question. … Yes it does make a difference but you have answered your own question. Use a different disk and if CD-R don't work try CD+R. If you have burn't them as Audio it's the only thing it can be..Good Luck

and you downvote me?

bose wave ii can play both types of media tried so its a burn or player problem
its definitely mp3s you are using and not AAC? disc finalised etc? mp3 properties?

"Your Acoustic Wave®
music system II can play MP3 music files recorded on CD-Rs and
CD-RWs. For information on how MP3 CDs work, see “About MP3 CDs” on page 13."

"The audio quality of MP3 CDs is dependent on factors such as the encoded bit rate, the sampling rate, and the type of encoder used. The Acoustic Wave®
music system II supports MP3
CDs encoded at bit rates of 64kbps or higher, and sampling rates of 32kHz or higher. It is recommended that a bit rate of at least 128kbps and a sampling rate of 44.1kHz or higher be
used.
Note: Playback quality of recorded CD-Rs and CD-RWs is dependent on the CD recording
process and software used to record the disc. An improperly recorded audio CD may cause the
system to exhibit unexpected behavior"

Edited by: "brilly" 28th Mar 2013
Original Poster
brilly

and you downvote me?bose wave ii can play both types of media tried so … and you downvote me?bose wave ii can play both types of media tried so its a burn or player problemits definitely mp3s you are using and not AAC? disc finalised etc?

Yeah checked all songs individually and they're all MP3. Disc burn finished, popped CD into Bose and just won't play. Plays all my purchased CDs fine though. Weird
brilly

and you downvote me?bose wave ii can play both types of media tried so … and you downvote me?bose wave ii can play both types of media tried so its a burn or player problemits definitely mp3s you are using and not AAC? disc finalised etc? mp3 properties?"Your Acoustic Wave® music system II can play MP3 music files recorded on CD-Rs and CD-RWs. For information on how MP3 CDs work, see “About MP3 CDs” on page 13.""The audio quality of MP3 CDs is dependent on factors such as the encoded bit rate, the sampling rate, and the type of encoder used. The Acoustic Wave® music system II supports MP3 CDs encoded at bit rates of 64kbps or higher, and sampling rates of 32kHz or higher. It is recommended that a bit rate of at least 128kbps and a sampling rate of 44.1kHz or higher be used.Note: Playback quality of recorded CD-Rs and CD-RWs is dependent on the CD recording process and software used to record the disc. An improperly recorded audio CD may cause the system to exhibit unexpected behavior"

Read the question my friend...I have given the right answer on experience not Google. Sorry had to downvote you on your Google answer again
WRXiceman

Yeah checked all songs individually and they're all MP3. Disc burn … Yeah checked all songs individually and they're all MP3. Disc burn finished, popped CD into Bose and just won't play. Plays all my purchased CDs fine though. Weird

manual says about software so maybe worth a try - sure there are plenty free alternatives out there.

gr8h8me

Read the question my friend...I have given the right answer on experience … Read the question my friend...I have given the right answer on experience not Google. Sorry had to downvote you on your Google answer again

you are right - i did google the official manual rather than make up stuff like you. good job.
we know the real reason for downvotes is being butthurt about not being able to read hotukdeals.com/tag…636
Edited by: "brilly" 28th Mar 2013
brilly

you are right - i did google the official manual rather than make up … you are right - i did google the official manual rather than make up stuff like you. good job.

I am sure the OP has done that and it didn't really need you to do it as well oO
Original Poster
Thanks for the help guys.
i had to convert my mp3 to 128 kb/s . or after r several songs it would stop playing and have to be reset .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions