Groups

Bose Wave system

Im going to buy a Bose wave system bose.co.uk/GB/…jspbose.co.uk/GB/…jsp

Does anyone know if they are anygood?

As i would also like to use them as my speakers for my new LCD samsung television would this work and would it sound good?

5 Comments

A friend of mine has one...yes the sound is quite impressive but I'm not sure they are good value for the price.

Original Poster

Thanks for that , the price is a bit expensive seeing as it does not even have DAB radio , plus i would perfer a more modern look ....but i here the sound is suppose to be one of the best.

[SIZE=2]I just hope its good as it makes out , i may sit it under my tv and use them as tv speakers when not use for radio.[/SIZE]

A-n-d-y

Thanks for that , the price is a bit expensive seeing as it does not even … Thanks for that , the price is a bit expensive seeing as it does not even have DAB radio , plus i would perfer a more modern look ....but i here the sound is suppose to be one of the best.[SIZE=2]I just hope its good as it makes out , i may sit it under my tv and use them as tv speakers when not use for radio.[/SIZE]

Don't you fancy surround sound?

Bose have always been the joke of the Hi-Fi industry largely because they never supply their systems for review purposes. My friend purchased one of the models above this and my similarly priced system (at the time) made up of Mission and Marantz components put it to shame.

It didn't sound bad by any means but It's not the most adaptable system and certainly a lot to invest in an 'all in one' unit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1021
      2. www.disneycharms.co44
      3. Speccing a gaming pc411
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions