Groups

Bosh, Miele or Zanussi

Banned
    what washing machine would you go for, mines just gone bang with a puff os smoke

51 Comments

Banned

In terms of price high to low

Miele
    Bosch
    Zanussi

In terms of actually getting things done they way they should properly

Bosch
    Zanussi
    Miele

Miele for me if you've got the dosh have the best :thumbsup:

Meile if you have the cash........if not then Bosch:thumbsup:

Zanussi are Indesit in disguise

Banned

renown;7539280

Miele for me if you've got the dosh have the best :thumbsup:

Too much like Smeg. Paying for a name rather than ability.

Miele for me, followed by Bosch and wouldn't touch Zanussi with a bargepole having had a washer/dryer and a dishwasher made by them which were nothing but trouble!!

Original Poster Banned

ok, loos like zannusi out of the wondow then, mielle out of my price range really, so looks like bosh

sassie;7539353

ok, loos like zannusi out of the wondow then, mielle out of my price … ok, loos like zannusi out of the wondow then, mielle out of my price range really, so looks like bosh

You won't go far wrong Sassie:)

My appliances are bosch - no probs for 8 years now - touch wood.

sassie;7539353

ok, loos like zannusi out of the wondow then, mielle out of my price … ok, loos like zannusi out of the wondow then, mielle out of my price range really, so looks like bosh

If you're flush with money go with a bosch or Miele. Zanussi are one of the better cheaper brands - they are not indesit/hotpoint which are rubbish. I looked at these a year or so ago and a couple of websites recommended Zanussi.....John Lewis own brand whitegoods are rebadged Zanussi

Original Poster Banned

muckypup;7539363

You won't go far wrong Sassie:)

now to bloody find one, and one that i wont have to wait a year to be delivered - aaarrrgghhh

dimebars;7539325

Too much like Smeg. Paying for a name rather than ability.

I speak as i find had my Miele for 8 years now, with no problem's does what it sais on the label I can't complain.

I'm sure there are others out there with opinions such as yours. :thumbsup:

miele defo :thumbsup:

10 yr warranty

Original Poster Banned

loll1es;7539458

miele defo :thumbsup:10 yr warranty

yeah on a thousand pound machine

Banned

renown;7539444

I speak as i find had my Miele for 8 years now, with no problem's does … I speak as i find had my Miele for 8 years now, with no problem's does what it sais on the label I can't complain. I'm sure there are others out there with opinions such as yours. :thumbsup:

I never siad they had problems or lacked ability

There are just far cheaper brands out there who do the same thing equally if not better

sassie;7539472

yeah on a thousand pound machine

wont ever break down :?

Original Poster Banned

cheapest bosch in siler seems to be nie on £500 with only a 2 yr warranty, grrrr, what about siemens

Original Poster Banned

loll1es;7539498

no it ownt cause it wont ever be purchased :thumbsup:

sassie;7539506

cheapest bosch in siler seems to be nie on £500 with only a 2 yr … cheapest bosch in siler seems to be nie on £500 with only a 2 yr warranty, grrrr, what about siemens

it needs to be silver? cos £285 at currys if white:)

or this?
    electrical123.com/pro…=AW

£365 silver?

Original Poster Banned

plumberman01;7539545

it needs to be silver? cos £285 at currys if white:)

all my other stuff is, so would have liked it to be, but i aint paying double for it, so may have to reconsider, but it will look silly as it is next to other stuff

Banned

loll1es;7539498

Yes it will. Might not be as quick as the cheap carp knocking about but it will one day.

sassie;7539557

all my other stuff is, so would have liked it to be, but i aint paying … all my other stuff is, so would have liked it to be, but i aint paying double for it, so may have to reconsider, but it will look silly as it is next to other stuff

hmm i think i would learn to live with it if its half the price...:)

save yourself some billz go for none of the above and one of these bad boys

http://sczyz.com/Store/ProdImages/washboard&tubII.jpg

dimebars;7539476

I never siad they had problems or lacked abilityThere are just far … I never siad they had problems or lacked abilityThere are just far cheaper brands out there who do the same thing equally if not better

i have not commented anything contrary towards your views, it appears to me you just want an argument, Well words are not my forte, and i can't be bothered to continue this so i will ask you to Do One.

sassie;7539510

no it ownt cause it wont ever be purchased :thumbsup:

Think of the quidco cashback :thumbsup:

dimebars;7539584

Yes it will. Might not be as quick as the cheap carp knocking about but … Yes it will. Might not be as quick as the cheap carp knocking about but it will one day.

Hellloooooooooo Mr pedantic;-)

Banned

renown;7539610

i have not commented anything contrary towards your views, it appears to … i have not commented anything contrary towards your views, it appears to me you just want an argument, Well words are not my forte, and i can't be bothered to continue this so i will ask you to Do One.

Quite the contrary

Was merely pointing out that yes, Miele is a great brand, however there are plenty of cheaper alternatives with the same ability

Merely stating an opinion, which last I checked wasn't against the rules round here?

So no, I won't be "doing one"

Banned

loll1es;7539633

Hellloooooooooo Mr pedantic;-)

It's hardly pedantic pointing out misleading information

dimebars;7539655

Quite the contraryWas merely pointing out that yes, Miele is a great … Quite the contraryWas merely pointing out that yes, Miele is a great brand, however there are plenty of cheaper alternatives with the same abilityMerely stating an opinion, which last I checked wasn't against the rules round here?So no, I won't be "doing one"

you must have missed the memo if you have your own opinion or disagree with OP people h4te on you or call you a troll

lol

Original Poster Banned

oi you lot, behave yaselves

Original Poster Banned

gari189;7539533

Have a look here http://www.washerhelp.co.uk/buying-advice-5.htmlJohn … Have a look here http://www.washerhelp.co.uk/buying-advice-5.htmlJohn Lewis have a bosch one for £299http://www.johnlewis.com/230482280/Product.aspx?intcmp=HP_hero_product_washingmachine_140110or get a John Lewis one with 3 year warranty for £269http://www.johnlewis.com/230604487/Product.aspx

John lewis is delivery within 7 days, could do with quicker than that :oops:
    plumberman01;7539545

it needs to be silver? cos £285 at currys if white:)or … it needs to be silver? cos £285 at currys if white:)or this?http://www.electrical123.com/products/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCode=BOS-WSH-WAE2416S-S&source=aw&utm_source=Affiliates&utm_medium=Links&utm_campaign=AW£365 silver?

just looking at that one now :thumbsup:

supermod

Sassie, I've got the same Bosch Classixx machine only in white & its excellent. Mines 12months old now. The 1200 rpm gets the clothes well spun & the drum is a decent size. The buttons are touch sensitive which can occasionally take a few taps (might be my cold fingers though ;-)) & its a good solid machine.

Original Poster Banned

sigma;7539973

Sassie, I've got the same Bosch Classixx machine only in white & its … Sassie, I've got the same Bosch Classixx machine only in white & its excellent. Mines 12months old now. The 1200 rpm gets the clothes well spun & the drum is a decent size. The buttons are touch sensitive which can occasionally take a few taps (might be my cold fingers though ;-)) & its a good solid machine.

thanks sigma, the one on 123 site doesnt see what warranty it is, all others say 2 yrs but that doesnt

sassie;7539768

just looking at that one now :thumbsup:

dont forget quidco :thumbsup:

dimebars;7539666

It's hardly pedantic pointing out misleading information

Do you know what? Ask me if I give a stuff?

Miele every time, 18year old washing machine at old house still going, 9year old washing machine and dishwasher still going as new.
    Just make sure you proper look after and maintain it.

sigma;7539973

Sassie, I've got the same Bosch Classixx machine only in white & its … Sassie, I've got the same Bosch Classixx machine only in white & its excellent. Mines 12months old now. The 1200 rpm gets the clothes well spun & the drum is a decent size. The buttons are touch sensitive which can occasionally take a few taps (might be my cold fingers though ;-)) & its a good solid machine.

+1
    I've had mine for a while now - very good.
    I think that Bosch are the best bet for washers.

If you're not careful Sassie someone will call you a troll for starting a thread on such a contentious issue :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

thank you guys, ordered Bosch WAE2416SUK in Silver via boots for £403 with saturday delivery £15 back in points and 3.5% back via topcashback and 1% back via american express, and will only be without machine for one day, so all good here, than you all so much xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions