Groups

Boss Look Busy - Could this be put onto HUKD?

While reading a thread about free sky bets someone noticed that on the sky bet page there is a little button on the top right that says

'Boss look busy'

Click it and an excel type sheet comes up - I love it and i love the idea! (Link below... try it)

We need something like this on HUKD..... Seriously... before i get sacked!

Thanks to piemakers and kixy on the sky bet thread who noticed it.

9 Comments

Damn it!
    --------------

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
    The Websense category "Gambling" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
    skybet.com/bet…ing

---------------

Original Poster

Looks like your work have already got you sussed lol :thumbsup:

Well done, you've just got him the sack lol

Why not have an excel file open and click on that tab in your taskbar?????????? :whistling::whistling:

haha! at least it'll save me a small fortune!
    (until i get home!)

greg_68;8979512

Why not have an excel file open and click on that tab in your … Why not have an excel file open and click on that tab in your taskbar?????????? :whistling::whistling:

Yeah just hover your fingers over the Alt-Tab buttons :thumbsup:

Just noticed i wrote gingers instead of fingers, good thing i corrected that, phew :whistling:

Back in the early 90s I remember a lot of PC games used to have a "Boss" key that did the same sort of thing, I think Lastminute do (or at least did) as well...

like has been mentioned above - have a couple of tabs at the bottom - we use our shift roster to hover between... everyone's always looking for o/t .. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971657
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)410
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114164
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate810

See more discussions