Groups

'Bother a Spider' - a bit of fun

got this link in the email:
    onemotion.com/fla…er/

Poke and prod the spider with your mouse, also 'grab' one of its legs with your mouse and drag it around the screen -- tell me it's not alive!

Also anywhere on the map hit the space bar and it leaves little bugs, watch the spider go after it, this is totally crazy and creepy too!

put the cat in front of the screen ...

20 Comments

Original Poster

that freeked me out :oops::w00t:

how was amsterdam

Original Poster

lol i know, freaked me out too!

amsterdam / delft / hague / rotterdam was chilled out. clear blue skies, drizzle and colder than london thanks for asking.

Do not like, do not want :-(

I'm going to have nightmares now :cry:

Original Poster

think my cat was fascinated at first but she then decided to go back to sleep ... lol.

I am so scared of spiders, I dared even touch it on the screen! Hope I dont dream about it :?

Ouch that hurts leave me alone

thats cool

have you clicked on the (curious cat 1 2 3 4 )link at the side of the page lmao

looks good even got a intrest of the cat she tried to catch it bless her

the cats were funny:-D:-D

Original Poster

re: curious cats
    ! screen/monitor scratch warning !

the last cat yawning just about sums up.

Thanks for posting this, my son and his friends are going to love this. :-D

Ewwwwww! I loaded it up but then closed the screen - didnt realise it was going to look real! Thought it was going to be a cartoony type thing

Original Poster

hehehehe
    *thinking of an april fool trick now

Kippy, what have you done to me????????? I was about to go to bed, I had a look at that, then started playing the snake game and that was it!!! It's so addictive!

EVERYONE, PLAY THE SNAKE GAME :thumbsup:

How are you Kippy, anyway? I'm going to hit the sack shortly, kids are back at school tomorrow, so it's going to be an early one. 'Night.

Original Poster

this is not early, unless you count it as dawn.

anyways ... glad you liked this bit of distraction lol. what snake game?? ooooh ... more games.

Wow , now that is good ! Nice one kippy.

Suze will love this, don't forget to "show" her, lol.

kippy;4289082

this is not early, unless you count it as dawn.anyways ... glad you liked … this is not early, unless you count it as dawn.anyways ... glad you liked this bit of distraction lol. what snake game?? ooooh ... more games.

There is a snake game on the spider page. Along the top there are painting, breakdancing and snake game. It's really good. Spider is great too.

I meant I am up early in the morning. :lol: This is about average time for me to go to bed, but I was hoping to go earlier this evening, but those hopes were dashed the minute I clicked on your link!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions